B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, firewall said:

the infinite circle continue! ok nelly/bogdan is a good couple but i have just not the envy to watch them again,

i will return on rlc when there will have some new couples and new apartments, for now i am out

RLC is officially dead!  All they can seem to do is bring back couples that have been seen for years. Except for one Barcelona house, all there is.....is repeats.  So long RLC, you were good at one time but not anymore!!!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC is officially dead!  All they can seem to do is bring back couples that have been seen for years. Except for one Barcelona house, all there is.....is repeats.  So long RLC, you were good at one time but not anymore!!!

So long Harley,  we are all gonna miss you 😏

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September #1

What time is it ? It's Nelly and Boggy time, It's Nelly and Boggy time. Great couple with no inhibitions. I am curious to see how things go with Angel and Arnold. Most of all I am interested yo see how they interact with al the Barcelona gang on girls. Boggy could be in heaven and we might get to see Nelly finally swing down the path of Bi sexuality.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What time is it ? It's Nelly and Boggy time, It's Nelly and Boggy time. Great couple with no inhibitions. I am curious to see how things go with Angel and Arnold. Most of all I am interested yo see how they interact with al the Barcelona gang on girls. Boggy could be in heaven and we might get to see Nelly finally swing down the path of Bi sexuality.

I'm more inclined to say Nelly & Bogdan will keep to  themselves. RLC has put them in with people that are strangers to them.  They've never initiated any contact with the Barcelona crowd in all the years they've been on RLC.  RLC should have sent them to the Czech Rep. to be with people they know a lot better.  I can't see them mingling with the Barca Girls it's not their style and their not in the same Ball League.  N & B will stay a Month and say fuck it and go back to Russia.

• Like 1