Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Weeboabby said:

So you posed the question about what site, you could also be taking the piss if knew that the site had been delayed and also knowing who is ruining it (sorry running it).🀣

What does taking the piss mean palπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Didn't you ever see the hot tub then??? it was great with all those women in it having their wicked way πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I see invisible things all the time,hot tubs and women are my speciality thoughπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Haha 3

Just want to inform all ccΒ community that it's cristmas time and i am doing a special sale..Have a dozen and halfΒ Worn boxers on sale,some i onlyΒ used a couple hours,others i used for as long as two full smelly days,prices go from 19.41$to 99.27$Β later ones have surprise gift.Thank you all.Happy cristmas.cristmas GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Just want to inform all ccΒ community that it's cristmas time and i am doing a special sale..Have a dozen and halfΒ Worn boxers on sale,some i onlyΒ used a couple hours,others i used for as long as two full smelly days,prices go from 19.41$to 99.27$Β later ones have surprise gift.Thank you all.Happy cristmas.cristmas GIF

My boxers are almost religious in nature with the amount of wear & tear in them.🀣

• Haha 1