B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know the reason for Molly to leave so suddenly, but I think the Twins were in Barca at the time, so they're a quick fix. I don't think it was planned, so Amber was originally given the big room and a replacement was lined up for they spare room when Molly left when expected..

As far as Molly is concerned, I stick by her getting a better offer with the guy that showed up at the apartment with her the other day. The twins probably live in Barcelona like many others.  I'm sure RLC knew the twins were coming back, and as unfortunate for you people that it is,  i'm sure they probably had plans for the twins to stay in one of the other bedrooms and then something changed.  It was either Amber giving up the big bedroom on her own or RLC decided differently.  With Ambers disappearance for hours and hours last night, who knows....she could have been with the twins & Gina and Gina's 2 tag alongs and they discussed it then.  there will always be mysteries concerning the whole Barca project when you have so many of the girls living locally in Barcelona!!

il y a une heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

Good job RLC bringing back two of the worst girls this project has ever seen for the millionth fucking time. And then you wonder why so many people are cancelling their subscription and running over to other voyeur sites.

I figure you need to be an idiot to understand RLC's decision-making these days.

Fortunately, I see at least some of us here aren't.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Slender Man said:

RLC has been a joke for some time and doesn't look like improving. Many can think it's going to get better, but we all know fine well it wont. Just look at the recent arrivals.

shut it down selina meyer GIF

I'm afraid you are 100% correct.  By scraping the bottom of the barrel and bringing all the repeats back, it will never get any better!!

• Like 3

For my part, I have the impression that RLC wants to reduce the costs with the loss of Russian apartments and therefore of a large number of paying visitors by bringing girls already on site or by finding excuses from cameras that do not work more so as not to fill a room a few weeks

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Its like i do,montly payment and 20$,not worthwhile 40$ at all.B1 had chances to be good,but they decided to destroy it for th next four months with crap poses to cams,massages of the twins,that were three,four months in rlc just few months ago,they just don't care anymore.They could had done the usual and put this jokes in b2 but Nop..Lets destroy b1.Foking joke!

B1 was destroyed when Molly & Mindy left and they brought in the pitiful, boring, turn head away from cams, repeat Loraine.  Now with the twins, it's just downright rubbish!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Imo the twins coming was never planned, and neither was Molly leaving early. The twins were already in Barca, and RLC didn't have a girl lined up after Molly's surprise departure, the twins were available...She was never kicked out to make way for them...

you've said this already!!

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Please don't make this look like as it's just an emergency situation. RLC has taken the twins into the project again and again, although they always have pulled through the same nonsense shows with each stay. This is the fourth "visit" of the Twins and no matter what RLC would have invited them in the future anyway.

Ultimately, knowing that the twins actually live in Barcelona is just another reason for irritation. So far the twins have been in project for about 10 months. All while they probably have their own apartments in Barcelona, maintain a circle of friends and maybe even are in permanent relationships. All of this hidden from RLC. Living in Barcelona the twins would have even more than the other girls the possibility to bring this place to life, to take RLC seriously and to participate in the Project. Instead, they just hold back all life and  lethargically wait until they can move out again. Maybe they even visit their own apartments regularly and live out their relationships there. 

Fuck RLC. The Twins are the essence of what RLC does wrong with GOV Apartments. This decision is simply laughable and encourages me not to them any more of my money. My goodness, it is very likely that the twins will fill a year of presence with this stay. Everything, without spending even a little bit of their genuine lives in the project. All just superficial and uninvolved show. WTF?!?

Now this is the type of Alladino posts that I used to like!!  Now after reading this, most of you should understand when I say....SMOKE & MIRRORS!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you've said this already!!

I guess nagachilli is  entitled to repeat something at least once--seeing how you and others keep constantly repeating things over and over ad nauseam .  😏

• Like 3