B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

Don't know how Piper manage to have such nice round ass being so skinny,always tought she had one of the best bodies in rlc,to bad their first sex moment was with so bad light,the positions they made would had given epic pictures,bit still some months to get some amazing moments and with good view.

for now I don't have time to translate a lot, because I have to work, the only thing I can say that I am a very beautiful couple and Piper is of a unique sympathy, a Ukrainian girl who speaks in the southern Italian dialect is hilarious

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Who cares about Effin!?Him and her girl were two drugs adicts that had constant guests hiding in the drug,sex guest room without cams.Nothing to do with N&B that actualy were great residents(are)and had many great guests.

I have to disagree with you here. They certainly weren't drug addicts and really had a lot of nice guests. 

A lot of people didn't like Efim and he certainly has his faults, but faults make us human. All this belongs to REAL LIFE and they have really shown it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

I am not trying to argue with people about whether it happened or not. I capped the event but because the situation transpired over several hours (from an afternoon until early morning the next day) I quickly exhausted my storage.I retained the early morning portion after they came back in from the balcony.  (There was no camera on the balcony at that time and the debate on the chat was that they could have been smoking cigarettes since no one could see) I will not share any of the material for obvious reasons but if anyone has an archive I can provide you with the date and times for this event.

Anyway thank you for the information. As I understand there is no proofs for any kind of sex

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I have to disagree with you here. They certainly weren't drug addicts and really had a lot of nice guests. 

A lot of people didn't like Efim and he certainly has his faults, but faults make us human. All this belongs to REAL LIFE and they have really shown it. 

They used so much drugs all the time,but that's past.Lets agree to desagree.