Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

I'm assuming they both must have a real day jobs, because Rossy was up early, 0630ish, washed her hair standing over the tub, dressed quickly and out the door by 0735.  Sienna was up at 0920, ate bfast, and got dressed quite nicely in all black, and out the door by 0950.  So obviously they must have staggered schedules, which would explain why Rossy was home early and fixed dinner and was in bed just after 2200, and Sienna arrived later.  

So, sadly folks, we probably won't get to see much activity during their "working hours" which is peak watching time for me in the US.  So I guess it really doesn't matter if some of the cams aren't working for me.  Oh well, I still hold out hope for a good experience with them eventually.  

Difficult to capture anything meaningful to those interested, but the best i could find from this morning of Sienna getting dressed.  Getting a tiny bit more comfortable with the cameras. Pleas note: the VHTV logo was not edited out, it only appeared after she walked directly in front of the camera, which is why the video is so long.

Something else to note is that they only have single bed size duvets, that's why there are two on the bed.  My guess is this is the first time they have lived together, hence the double bed and no duvet that fits it.  This could also explain some of their shyness, not just with the cams but with each other too.  Like I say, only guessing, unless someone has better info...

• Like 5

OK! Just to make a fool of me as soon as I went back to viewing, this happened.  They have put a see through shower curtain up, why???

Anyway Sienna takes a shower but because of the curtain, you are not going to see much.  If anyone is really interested I'll process the whole thing, but not really worth my time.  But here is a little snippet.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Something else to note is that they only have single bed size duvets, that's why there are two on the bed.  My guess is this is the first time they have lived together, hence the double bed and no duvet that fits it.  This could also explain some of their shyness, not just with the cams but with each other too.  Like I say, only guessing, unless someone has better info...

I think it depends on the country.  In some, it is quite the norm to have to single duvets instead of a large one 😀

I was on holiday in Scandinavia once (recently) and this is exactly what we found! 2 single duvets on a double bed  🤣

Great video by the way 👍

I'm interested in this apartment only for Rossy. I found her very beautiful when I saw her in Nina and Kira's apartment. Hope in the future we can see her more than once without clothes.😍
But honestly, their relationship and sex life is very boring. I hope a third person comes in and brings some excitement to their relationship.:tongue: