Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

I hope they do at least one thressome with one of their girlfriends,i know we have lots of girls doing sex ones with another's in VH But genuine lesbians is so much hotter,I had hopes in that regard with n&k(were i seen from them one of the best threesomes in cams sites)when they moved from rlc to VH but nothing,same low sex activity or variety as usualy,hope this new couple will bring something new in that regard to table(but low hopes).

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Espero que hagan al menos un estrés con una de sus novias, sé que tenemos muchas chicas haciendo sexo con otras en VH, pero las lesbianas genuinas son mucho más calientes, tenía esperanzas al respecto con n & k (si me vieran de ellas uno de los mejores tríos en los sitios de cámaras) cuando se mudaron de rlc a VH pero nada, la misma actividad o variedad de bajo sexo de lo habitual, espero que esta nueva pareja traiga algo nuevo a ese respecto a la mesa (pero pocas esperanzas).

I would be very surprised if these two have relations with someone other than each other, I think they are a "closed" couple. N&K was followed by a good season at RLC and I only remember two occasional trios. At the moment I just hope they are encouraged to leave the sheets in the closet

Hey everybody that's alive right now, are any of you having issues with cams 1, 4, 6, and 7?  All of their other cams work fine. I contacted support and got the standard canned response (clear cache/history/blah blah blah), which I had already done prior to sending an email, but I did it again for shits and giggles, and still no fix.  

If any of you all are not having problems with those specified cams, then at least I'll know it really is on my end, although I'm at a loss as to what to try next.  

Thanks gang!  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Hey everybody that's alive right now, are any of you having issues with cams 1, 4, 6, and 7?  All of their other cams work fine. I contacted support and got the standard canned response (clear cache/history/blah blah blah), which I had already done prior to sending an email, but I did it again for shits and giggles, and still no fix.  

If any of you all are not having problems with those specified cams, then at least I'll know it really is on my end, although I'm at a loss as to what to try next.  

Thanks gang!  

If by issues you are saying not opening, all the ones you said are opening correctly and normally 
1376397926_bandicam2019-11-0618-56-46-927.thumb.jpg.747a88bb8ca1869af5254536b144bc6a.jpg863976232_bandicam2019-11-0618-56-49-466.thumb.jpg.ac3cfb819ff265cdad3e099fe62067d5.jpg1895496174_bandicam2019-11-0618-56-52-194.thumb.jpg.9fe92502cfc339437fa814ec127cfd66.jpg617978600_bandicam2019-11-0618-56-54-812.thumb.jpg.3eaa5feca53834d12f7c264c4fe771ed.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, catalonia said:

I would be very surprised if these two have relations with someone other than each other, I think they are a "closed" couple. N&K was followed by a good season at RLC and I only remember two occasional trios. At the moment I just hope they are encouraged to leave the sheets in the closet

You probably right,to bad,would love to watch.,n&k threesome with sad eyes it's still in my fav threesomes in cam sites.

• Like 2