Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

OKAY!  at 0950ish St P time, Rossy made the bed with some music playing on her phone in her ass pocket and she pointed RIGHT at the cam 8 and said something in lovely Russian to it, but I have no clue, but finished making the bed.  If I'm not mistaken, I think little miss Rossy is gonna be a little Miss SASSY Ass frass!  

I like that!    

Looked to me like she was just groovin' with the music.  But I do agree that things are looking up in their realm.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If something happens please post pics,would like to see both girls naked with good light,my sub is over,thanks.

Sorry Ze no can do am in the same boat as you. Would if I could 👍

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sorry Ze no can do am in the same boat as you. Would if I could 👍

Thanks anyway my friend.Gess other dear cc friends will post for us to see,in this house case I only catched the shower with swimsuits and a bad light getting dressing after it.Hopefully till Christmas we gona see them naked with lights on and good detail,seing how petit they my gess is that both girls have small auréolas,and nice nipples,maybe dark color auréolas.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks anyway my friend.Gess other dear cc friends will post for us to see,in this house case I only catched the shower with swimsuits and a bad light getting dressing after it.Hopefully till Christmas we gona see them naked with lights on and good detail,seing how petit they my gess is that both girls have small auréolas,and nice nipples,maybe dark color auréolas.

One of them

2074592442_bandicam2019-11-0522-21-06-828.thumb.jpg.5023a6527eac642a7fec221f6147788c.jpg191279227_bandicam2019-11-0522-18-03-664.thumb.jpg.6d6b8dee0fd948643c8c294eb3d50701.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Lovely,a little low lights but it's the best view i got from this one,I knew i could count with you guys.Small auréolas as expected.Thanks My friend.

The boobs of the other are the same size + - but only show in NV mode, so no aureola for you to see :biggrin:

2078755588_bandicam2019-11-0300-06-05-651.thumb.jpg.3267b90d9cd42a574449ecf61d860411.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just for a bit of info.  The little blue square on the apartment layout is a seperate toilet.  Which is nice for them, particularly as they are a bit shy at the moment.  Also somewhere to escape from the gaze of the cameras.  Which to my mind is not a bad thing, we all need a little respite at times.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Something tells me they have not quite grasped the concept of Voyeurism at VH.  I think Nina needs to tell them how it should be done.  OR, maybe they think they can get away with showing as little as possible???

voyeurism is from the French verb "to see" and the concept of "showing" is not part of it, and may run contrary to it.

• Like 5