Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

26 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Yeah they know they're on VH.....:biggrin:  Online just over 48 hours and totally new to the game. So cut 'em a chunk of slack.

I'm going to guess they're employed and paying their own rent. So, there's no pim^h^h^h "manager" involved siphoning off most of the revenue. They'll get the chance to build a following/fan base on their own, or not. The one week wonders have someone else's expenses and profit margin to cover. I suspect these two don't.

Well said.  Thank you.  They got a fan here with me already.  

Besides, Nina taught them everything they need to know.  They ain't goin nowhere but UP!  

Edited by sturmchaser
added "but UP" so everyone understood I meant they will succeed here
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

They sleep so very much like Nina and Kira.  From this point of view, cam 9.  

I'm calling it - Sienna is on the right side of this pic, hugging the pillow.  Rossy is on the left side of this pic, massaging her cooter.  

TWENTY AMERICAN DOLLARS is bet and all yours if I'm wrong.  

Also, something is very much missing from this apartment, but I can't quite meow put my meow paw on what it could meow be meow.  Do any of meow have any idea what it meow could meow be?  🐈🐈  

Yep they're missing a dog to get rid of that pesky cat that showed up in your comment. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Yep they're missing a dog to get rid of that pesky cat that showed up in your comment. 😉

Yes, a dog would be nice, a good mix up to the cat theme.  But it has to be a REAL dog, not one of those pissy yippy rugrat little fuckers, but a REAL dog, like the magnificent Shepherd that Nina's parents have, or a nice Samoyed or BRT, which resembles my loyal Fred.  Yes, a real dog would be nice.  

Il y a 6 heures, Amy3 a dit :

It's gonna stay foggy I betcha. 😉

Sorry but you've lost the bet (whatever it was).

Kitchen cam now clean as a whistle.  Kudos to sturmchaser for flagging it up.  Yep! They do take notice and care somewhat about their customers needs.

R&S kitchen cam.png

As for pets, well my motto is "if it eats, then we don't have it",  simply because what goes in one end comes out of the other, and I am not prepared to deal with that perpetually.

Besides two pussies per apartment is fine by me.  😉

I watched them in bed westerday,think The had sex But between them having the clothes on and being mostly covered by the sheets i don't know for sure if they had sex or were just fooling.Not worth to renew for them that's for sure,maybe they will improve,it could start for exemple with taking showers naked with lights on.Its VH not a convent😅.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I watched them in bed westerday,think The had sex But between them having the clothes on and being mostly covered by the sheets i don't know for sure if they had sex or were just fooling.Not worth to renew for them that's for sure,maybe they will improve,it could start for exemple with taking showers naked with lights on.Its VH not a convent😅.

They will be wearing habits next 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1