Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't think so. Look how many other places don't have a curtain and no problems...

all bathrooms are different and this is not the first time there is this kind of thing within vhtv

on the other hand all the bathrooms on vhtv share a common point, one or more misplaced cameras 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't think so. Look how many other places don't have a curtain and no problems...

Well they do as after a shower many of them have often had to mop up afterwards. Have you ever had a shower without a curtain up? You can't help getting water on the floor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well they do as after a shower many of them have often had to mop up afterwards. Have you ever had a shower without a curtain up? You can't help getting water on the floor.

Yeah actually yes. I finally repaired the sillicone seams of my shower cabin some months ago. 😁But I usually use the bath tub 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

And that is sooooo annoying 🤣

Many hotels I visit have a shower curtain or splash protector.... without it, the floor ends up flooded

• Like 1