Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

Il y a 6 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

I guess nobody has noticed that Rossy and Sienna have a very cute dinner and movie guest over tonight?   

R&S are being quite playful with each other, but the friend doesn't seem to be too humored with it LOL

friend2.JPG  0

Yep! cute indeed.  Seems a little familiar, maybe seen her with N&K? 

I also think I've figured out the fogging on this cam.  As it's fine during the day, It's probably caused by the under cabinet countertop light shining across the camera lens, producing a soft focus flare.  Maybe they need to pull it futher forward, or if that's not possible, tape a piece of card across the top of the cam to act as a lens hood.  Alternatively put it somewhere else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

Yep! cute indeed.  Seems a little familiar, maybe seen her with N&K? 

I also think I've figured out the fogging on this cam.  As it's fine during the day, It's probably caused by the under cabinet countertop light shining across the camera lens, producing a soft focus flare.  Maybe they need to pull it futher forward, or if that's not possible, tape a piece of card across the top of the cam to act as a lens hood.  Alternatively put it somewhere else.

Not sure, Le5b0, it's quite possible she was at both housewarming parties.  But like we both said, she SEEMS familiar, but I couldn't get a clear view of her from any angle tonight, so I'm not sure.  

And yes, I still have continuing problems with cams 1,4, 6, & 7 - sometimes they work, and sometimes I have to "trick" the cam feeds and play replay back and forth before they work, but cam 1 is still foggy.  And a gigantic waste of my time.  I NEED to know what Rossy is cooking up on the stove top, and cam 1 provides the best view.  (She is obviously the Kira to Sienna's Nina).  Cam 2 would be okay but it's too high and wide.  When Rossy is working at the cookstove, it blocks most of what she's working on.  I don't like that.  

Granted, ALL the cams here could use adjustment.  I would gladly surrender cam-7 "Loggia" which shows a fucking houseplant and an ashtray, in favor of a cam-7 opposite of kitchen cams 1 & 2 on the hall wall - in other words, exactly opposite cam-4 but through the wall.  We get a sweet upper view of the kitchen which is diametrically opposite of cam-2.  Perfect kitchen coverage.  

Speaking of the kitchen - someone needs to WD-40 that goddamned refrigerator door.  It squeaks louder than my ex-wife when I got the wrong hole.  

The bedroom cams are a complete fucking disaster, I won't even begin here, because I need to go to bed and sleep.  

Chew on this cud, mi amigos, and see you tomorrow!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

What, on the wife? 🤣

Just keep it away from her jaw line, I am sure you don't need that loosened.:angel:😂

• Haha 3