Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't watch them live at all. I could rather watch some plant grow. Would be more interesting for sure. Checking the timeline for five minutes a day is enough to see that place is a total snoozathon 😂🙈

You're starting to sound really pathetic TICKET MASTER, and act like a complete moron!!  I strongly suggest next time you feel like posting a comment on the girls, please don't. Spare us your bile! Instead you actually SIT DOWN AND WATCH YOUR PLANT GROW.

You'll have a ball of a time in that endeavor and we don't need to read your repeated idiotic comments.

A WIN-WIN situation for everybody.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't watch them live at all. I could rather watch some plant grow. Would be more interesting for sure. Checking the timeline for five minutes a day is enough to see that place is a total snoozathon 😂🙈

a lot of post for only 5 minutes of vision per day !!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol so funny. There is not any development to see at all. Why should we watch grey blobs doing some things inside her panties? This is just ridiculous. They had plenty of time now to adjust and nothing happened...

Honestly i think they are getting this "atention,care" by some just because they are n&k friends,i only catch them some few days in cams and they were little time in house,took baths(not many to be honest)with bathing suit,the intimacy was with mostly clothes on etc,even for a site like rlc this would be weak so to a site like VH is extremely weak.Lots of talk about real life But some of this houses(this one included) feels most,mostly of the same is done somewhere else,at least the most fun type of things.Probabry some of the aspects i said it got improve sinse i left VH,more showers naked,maybe more time in house,more activities with friends etc.But there is a space or all type of houses and style,same Regard viewers coments and tastes about the places.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I know. But you know I am a good guy 😂 

Wonder how many of their "hardcore fans" watching them? 5? 10? 😁

judging from the number of posts, about 3 of them; and just occasionally what it stands to reason 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Honestly i think they are getting this "atention,care" by some just because they are n&k friends,i only catch them some few days in cams and they were little time in house,took baths(not many to be honest)with bathing suit,the intimacy was with mostly clothes on etc,even for a site like rlc this would be weak so to a site like VH is extremely weak.Lots of talk about real life But some of this houses(this one included) feels most,mostly of the same is done somewhere else,at least the most fun type of things.Probabry some of the aspects i said it got improve sinse i left VH,more showers naked,maybe more time in house,more activities with friends etc.But there is a space or all type of houses and style,same Regard viewers coments and tastes about the places.

Well soon one month is over for them. The usual thing is the low action places get their shit together and start to do something to get views or they leave shortly after. 

But maybe N&K have a lot of money and are willing to cover the losses of this place. Such a big place must be quite expensive to rent... 🤔

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

there is a space or all type of houses and style

vhtv should be free from houses like this; it's a hardcore website and that's the way we like it; other stuff is good for rlc

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well soon one month is over for them. The usual thing is the low action places get their shit together and start to do something to get views or they leave shortly after. 

But maybe N&K have a lot of money and are willing to cover the losses of this place. Such a big place must be quite expensive to rent... 🤔

You are making a speculation based on nothing, unless you have the VH figures in front of you how do you know that they are making a loss? How do you know that they don't have a following that you don't know about?

Some places manage to survive on what we perceive to be low interest but only VH and the participants will know for sure. Also if they have real jobs this may just be pocket money for them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree,not even being n&k friends will save them.Think the problem of the house sinse start was they tought a similar low activity place would work without the fame n&k constructed over the years.Only way this place would still be online in two,three months Was if they were their own managers.