B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

I seriously hope not...She already lives in Barcelona..

not a problem for her to move one more time on rlc the moment there is some money to take specially when her friends twins are here

i would be not surprised to see her move here

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I was just checking it on replay. The twins started leaving the "party" at about midnight. 

I think of all the girls in B1 and B2 only Aria is really a value for the project. It's such a pity to see often RLC surrounded a good Girl with a bunch of freeloaders like the twins who just do the minimum requiered and give s shit about the idea of the project. 

Don't worry, I'm not watching a lot of the GOV apartments. I usually put RLC on a secondary monitor with one of the COV apartments in Auto-follow and the popular cams preview open.

escherrelativity.jpg

Do you know Escher? Focused on a detail everything seems real. A lot happens and everything seems to be moving. However, something is wrong. Viewed as a whole, reality and purpose is lost. There can be no real movement, because just a few steps further, the illusion no longer works. Figures would have to overrun doors rather than pass through them. Some will never be able to come together, because their is not a common base. 

What surprises me most about GOV is how little is connected to the surroundings. This can be seen well in the events, which some here like to call a party. Where are the guests? Why are the girls always mentally so absent and always end half-naked dancing on the tables? Why does the same thing happen all the time again and again, without any real development? 

You should at least be as honest and admit that GOV is FAKE. 

I can not say that GOV is fake because precisely by being honest this is not the case, at least not in totality

You have to take everything in account before making a judgment

For my part, this kind of apartment is different because it is only people living for a more or less determined period in a foreign country, so the context is really different comparing to the roomates apartment we had in Russia (apartments that I loved)

We are also in the 21st century and so society has evolved a lot since then, women have also evolved a lot, for the better by the way, what do you think girls do at pajama parties? that they are wise and that they read books while doing philosophy? :biggrin:
It may be time to open our eyes to what is happening now in our society and in the world

yes the cameras are still truncating the reality but do you really think they would have a different party without their presence, I doubt because the purpose of this kind of party is having a good time with friends , and that's exactly what they did, there is no development between girls to have
You talk to me about guests, as far as I know, at B1 there are only 4 girls living there, so yes the girls of B2 are indeed the guests of B1 whatever you may say