B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

Nakedness doesn't require eroticism.  Some families hang out naked or close to it a lot of the time

"Nakedness doesn't require eroticism",That's sounds perfect description of the twins naked..zero sexy,zero erotism.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Hmm, what does Ed2 think?

Costumes? Silly half naked dancing? Some silly "party" games? Maybe ends with a bath? That's usually when I started to check what Nina and Kiras cats were. I hate it just as much as you!

But I will tune back in after the silliness, at the point where they are going to bed, to see if anyone is drunk, sick or horny.

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

One bottle of wine gone alone after 2000 for Amber

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Amber have her own little party tonight :angel:

No, not alone, I was with her the whole night, and we had fun! Hope it repeats.

Amber 💎

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Man the Double Mint Twins have been a huge disappointment this time around and not much fun without Gina and Stella around, they are completely lethargic and not much fun to watch, and BTW where the hell is the JEAGERMIESTER ???

We want Jager maybe 2 or 3 bottles, c'mon girls get in the damn game will Ya ???

Image result for shaking head gifs

All that Jager just makes them do some stupid fucked up shit like Beer Pong.   😤

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

All that Jager just makes them do some stupid fucked up shit like Beer Pong.   😤

off topic, so there is no theme, you could add the language window, thanks

1 hour ago, ashteaduk1 said:

a twin is bating with a dildo

and not just any dildo from what i've been told, but the community dildo that started out with Gina then went to Stella and now has ended up with one of the twins which means that both of the twins will now be using it.  if nothing else, the girls have gotten their monies worth out of the community dildo.