B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Another GOV fake party. 😫 

giphy.gif

So if I understand you correctly, girls can not drink, have fun and be sexy without being told that all they can do is fake?
The best for you would be to no longer look at these apartments because I feel that everything is fake for you

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What Party?  

Most Parties with these Girls is over before it gets started.    :biggrin:

I was just checking it on replay. The twins started leaving the "party" at about midnight. 

I think of all the girls in B1 and B2 only Aria is really a value for the project. It's such a pity to see often RLC surrounded a good Girl with a bunch of freeloaders like the twins who just do the minimum requiered and give s shit about the idea of the project. 

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

So if I understand you correctly, girls can not drink, have fun and be sexy without being told that all they can do is fake?
The best for you would be to no longer look at these apartments because I feel that everything is fake for you

Don't worry, I'm not watching a lot of the GOV apartments. I usually put RLC on a secondary monitor with one of the COV apartments in Auto-follow and the popular cams preview open.

escherrelativity.jpg

Do you know Escher? Focused on a detail everything seems real. A lot happens and everything seems to be moving. However, something is wrong. Viewed as a whole, reality and purpose is lost. There can be no real movement, because just a few steps further, the illusion no longer works. Figures would have to overrun doors rather than pass through them. Some will never be able to come together, because their is not a common base. 

What surprises me most about GOV is how little is connected to the surroundings. This can be seen well in the events, which some here like to call a party. Where are the guests? Why are the girls always mentally so absent and always end half-naked dancing on the tables? Why does the same thing happen all the time again and again, without any real development? 

You should at least be as honest and admit that GOV is FAKE. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1