B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's been a while, but I think the B1 "Halloween Party" was a very good example of what a show is. The goal is not to have fun, but to give a dance show for the cameras with as little clothes as possible. Anyone could see the girls didn't want to be there. 

One day later the girls went to a real helloween party. The make up alone took the Girls almost as much time as the whole fake party. Of the real party took place somewhere else. Some say with Gina, but I have no idea whether this is true or not. The only thing I know is that Gina also attended the fake party the day before. For maybe an hour, after that she probably disappeared for another party. 

Is the same for all GOV Apartments. You can see when the girls get excited because they will have a actual Party with acual fun. Only every time that this happens, they leave the GOV apartments because they do not have parties there. It is just work for them. 

Hmm, what does Ed2 think?

sorry to say that but I think you leave with an opinion that is already skewed
for you what girls can do in GOVs, it's show for the cameras, but that's not necessarily true

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's been a while, but I think the B1 "Halloween Party" was a very good example of what a show is. The goal is not to have fun, but to give a dance show for the cameras with as little clothes as possible. Anyone could see the girls didn't want to be there. 

One day later the girls went to a real helloween party. The make up alone took the Girls almost as much time as the whole fake party. Of the real party took place somewhere else. Some say with Gina, but I have no idea whether this is true or not. The only thing I know is that Gina also attended the fake party the day before. For maybe an hour, after that she probably disappeared for another party. 

It ss the same for all GOV Apartments. You can see when the girls get excited because they will have a actual Party with acual fun. Only every time that this happens, they leave the GOV apartments because they do not have parties there. GOV is just work for them. 

OK, I see the point you are making, and you are right to a point.  I wonder if a change of words is what is needed?  Perhaps we should stop using the word "party" to describe what is going on in the apartments on occasions like you mention.  A party is something they spend ages getting ready for and go out to.  What happens in the apartment is just the sort of things girls do when they're at home because there isn't a party to go to - and it is closer to real life than you seem to want to believe.  Maybe if we accept it as that, rather than thinking they are trying to have a "party" it will be easier to understand.

53 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Probably because this forum used to trip over themselves when Leora would so much as brush up against herself lol. Maybe it's because I came back after a long leave of absence to find this site completely gutted, or the fact that I have replay for free for some reason, Leora is just pretty boring to me. Yea, she's cute, but there's probably like 200 million cute girls in the world, so she's nothing special. I'm probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but personally, I was a big fan of Chloe, and Julia to a lesser extent. I was bummed when RLC got cleaned out because of the Russia shit or whatever.

I agree and i also understand your frustration over losing all the Russian apartments.  that hurt RLC and the viewers in a big way!!

5 minutes ago, Calle said:

One of the most crazy ideas under the title REAL LIFE is that the two non-erotic twins are playing cards totally naked on their bed.

Nakedness doesn't require eroticism.  Some families hang out naked or close to it a lot of the time

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Calle said:

One of the most crazy ideas under the title REAL LIFE is that the two non-erotic twins are playing cards totally naked on their bed.

No. No. No. Didn't Hornygirl inform you?

Women always play cards naked when they are among themselves. This is a secret kept among women and has nothing to do with a show just for the cameras. 😏

@Hornygirl: Thank you for this insight into the female life. 😀

BTW, I don't think we should call this Kind of Event "playing cards". Much more fitting would be the expression "Party".  🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Nakedness doesn't require eroticism.  Some families hang out naked or close to it a lot of the time

Don´t get me wrong, of course one can be naked withoiut being erotic. I just wanted to say that I find the twins far from erotic, and though you say some families hang out naked, the nakedness of these twins is suggested by RLC and they have accepted that easily.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Man the Double Mint Twins have been a huge disappointment this time around and not much fun without Gina and Stella around, they are completely lethargic and not much fun to watch, and BTW where the hell is the JEAGERMIESTER ???

We want Jager maybe 2 or 3 bottles, c'mon girls get in the damn game will Ya ???

Image result for shaking head gifs

• Like 2