B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

5 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

She's been building up to that for a good few days now.  Just looking at her pussy when she woke up this morning I had a bet with myself she wouldn't last the day 😀

WFT?!? Do you mean she build up to that for almost a year?

Anyone here who isn't completely blind to the stupidity of RLC's GOV Apartments has realized that the most likely reason for this event is the falling popularity of the twins. At prime time they didn't even make it into the top 18 despite being almost competently naked most of the time. It's like the one event at the end of their last stay. A very calculated action just to perform the minimum necessary to stay in the project. The whole thing has nothing to do with her life or her needs. The Twins real life, including their sex life, takes place elsewhere. This has always been the case and is unlikely to change. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Anyone here who isn't completely blind to the stupidity of RLC's GOV Apartments has realized that the most likely reason for this event is the falling popularity of the twins. At prime time they didn't even make it into the top 18 despite being almost competently naked most of the time. It's like the one event at the end of their last stay. A very calculated action just to perform the minimum necessary to stay in the project. The whole thing has nothing to do with her life or her needs. The Twins real life, including their sex life, takes place elsewhere. This has always been the case and is unlikely to change. 

100% Correct!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Exactly.They aren't near as popular they once were,so they had to start doing something a lot early than the usual(couples weeks prior to leave is the usual of them),they never do things spontaneously so wouldn't be now lol,and if course one of them is gone so the other can do the lame bates,glad the twins aren't tat popular anymore,maybe this means they will do 9,10 months in barca houses and it's over,no more.We need new blood,with more authentic,genuine girls.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sergio said:

off topic, so there is no theme, you could add the language window, thanks

I don't have the capabilities available to me too make those changes. Admin is the only one that can Add the Google Translate feature.  I have a PM sent to Admin about it. It will be corrected once Admin comes online.

Il y a 15 heures, Alladino a dit :

While I agree with mostly what you said, we should also note that at least Lia is responding to the complaints about them not contributing to the sexual aspect of this project.

Mia is still doing the "real minimum" but it is unlikely RLC will send her home and keep Lia here.

Still, I am in favour for RLC to replace the Twins. They are not interacting with the other girls (for now) and Amber is looking more like a one-woman island although she has 3 room mates.

The twins will never be replaced,they are doing exactly what Rlc ordered,just like Sophie did,Naomi did,in three months the twins will leave and probably Sophie will return again,for some reason the site likes to have sexless,no genuine girls again and again.Just look at b4 and the most recent girls,it's all about the shows and fallow the scripts ordered.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

While I agree with mostly what you said, we should also note that at least Lia is responding to the complaints about them not contributing to the sexual aspect of this project.

Mia is still doing the "real minimum" but it is unlikely RLC will send her home and keep Lia here.

Still, I am in favour for RLC to replace the Twins. They are not interacting with the other girls (for now) and Amber is looking more like a one-woman island although she has 3 room mates.

What, you mean this pointless masturbation show? It just makes things worse. 

The content of RLC is the real life. If a twin now realizes that her audience is falling and therefore decides to give a hardcore show, it's the same as the endless teasing shows that usually take place. A calculated action more like her work that has nothing to do with her life and certainly is not part of her private life. 

• Like 2