B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

Thank you Cherry! Love to watch her masturbate. And not for the camera. Her moans get me aroused. Wish she would bring a guy back to the house as she would be an amazing sex partner. I could spend hours and hours with her licking and sucking all over that body.

Edited: And I am totally jealous that some guy is likely to get the chance to fuck that woman tonight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you Cherry! Love to watch her masturbate. And not for the camera. Her moans get me aroused. Wish she would bring a guy back to the house as she would be an amazing sex partner. I could spend hours and hours with her licking and sucking all over that body.

Edited: And I am totally jealous that some guy is likely to get the chance to do fuck that woman tonight.

Indeed would be great to watch that in cams,but as usualy we will not😣.

• Like 1

Question to those who had seen Milena Before this time,

i really love her Famine , hot mature woman , 

but before I expect too much from her  i wanted to ask what type of tenant she is? cuz meanwhile i see she takes kind of Serafima role
I hope i am mistaken 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

wonder about medical insurance for the girls in RLC

Spain has universal healthcare (among the best in the world), so no worries. If the injury should require any surgery or lengthy prescriptions, she should be able to prove she is in the country on a contract and RLC would have to cover the expenses (work related injury). Alla's injury should be healed in a few days with rest, cold compression and elevation of the knee. An orgasm or five will speed up the healing. I may have made that last part up.

• Like 1