B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

Noldus

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well that's not what happened. If you had any idea what they talked about, you'd know that. But of course I'm just lying so just ignore me I guess.

Glad to see you finally admitted your lying. No one on here can truthfully say that Kristy did not become more sexually active around the time that Kami and Kaley left. She did numerous things sexually that she had never done before (blowjobs, anal, bondage, etc.). Plus, her bf never ever showed up anywhere on her social media, so what kind of a real relationship did they have?  Wouldn't surprise me if the bf was an employee of RLC who was just a partner for Kristy's sexual shows.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Glad to see you finally admitted your lying. No one on here can truthfully say that Kristy did not become more sexually active around the time that Kami and Kaley left. She did numerous things sexually that she had never done before (blowjobs, anal, bondage, etc.). Plus, her bf never ever showed up anywhere on her social media, so what kind of a real relationship did they have?  Wouldn't surprise me if the bf was an employee of RLC who was just a partner for Kristy's sexual shows.

Sarcasm is just absolutely lost on you smh...

Out of respect for those involved, I will not divulge any information, but at least Moos knows what the deal is. I'm really sorry that you're unable to accept reality.

Thinking Kristy's bf was an emplyee of RLC is just stupid. Basing your entire truth behind what you lurk from their social media is even more stupid.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

but it's far from the truth 

Would you do the same analysis of the situation if it was Kamila who stayed in the apartment with friends receiving her boyfriend, please be honest with us

I can only tell you that if RLC had wanted to continue the adventure with Kamila, she would have stayed, just like Kaley

RLC needed a change, the circumstances made that Kristy started a relation with a man at the same time and I do not think that it is to enter the negotiation so that the Angels replace Kamila and Kaley

RLC didn't want to continue the adventure with Kamila  because she would not put on sexual shows for them. I actually believe Kami was partially trying to please RLC when she brought the complete stranger American home for sex, but after doing that I don't think she felt comfortable about what she had done and didn't want to do it anymore.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

RLC didn't want to continue the adventure with Kamila  because she would not put on sexual shows for them. I actually believe Kami was partially trying to please RLC when she brought the complete stranger American home for sex, but after doing that I don't think she felt comfortable about what she had done and didn't want to do it anymore.

it is you who considers that she is no longer in the project because she did not have sex in the apartment, it is only your point of view of the situation but it is not the truth

Having the American brought back has nothing to do with RLC, she just wanted to get fucked like any young woman in the world, it was only sexual and she got what she needed at that time

If she was not comfortable with what she was able to do in the apartment, then why did she want to stay in the project?

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What were the chances lol,bedroom have all lights on,but somehow two of the three bedroom cams are in night vision mode and only cam with color image is blurry as hell,good stuff🤣.

In fact, it's the fault of christmas light 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

you know that this topic is very difficult to discuss, there will always be people who would give their lives to say that all the boys who attend all the apartments are the real boyfriends and future husbands of these honest girls who frequent the apartments, fortunately the bets do not become reality, otherwise only a few will remain to write on this forum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

my little finger tells me that you don't even know how to properly watch girls' social networks when you can see them
By what I can tell you we could see Kristy's boyfriend on it, just know where to look

Otherwise I wonder if you can make the same observation with that of Kamila, because apparently before leaving the project, I think I remember that she saw someone, yet we do not necessarily see him either on the account of Kamila, what should we conclude from this?

it's really a shame not to see that the things we see on rlc are the most obvious and normal things that there is, Kristy started a relationship and her boyfriend was not afraid of the cameras, they continued their relationship after rlc closed the apartments in Russia, and if she returned to rlc, it was because they separated and she needed a change

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you know that this topic is very difficult to discuss, there will always be people who would give their lives to say that all the boys who attend all the apartments are the real boyfriends and future husbands of these honest girls who frequent the apartments, fortunately the bets do not become reality, otherwise only a few will remain to write on this forum

I have nothing against fanciful theories and we can all believe that the guys we see on rlc are all employees of RLC
The problem is that there are also those who know elements about the participants who say that they simply live only their life with cameras in addition, I know that it is difficult to believe for certain but it's pure reality

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think we represent 2 different groups within voyeurism. The 1st kind get a rush out of looking or peeking at a body, and it is therefore more important that they are all highly attractive females. The 2nd kind, like you and me, get more a rush out of spying at the actions that takes place. For that, a gender mix is only possitive, and great looks are less important, because it is the action that is in focus.

Yes, there is also a 3rd category, with only Moos in it I think, who is excited by the simple fact that they excist. And category 4, those who "don't care" and yet hate everything with a passion.

The motivation for the first group makes no sense, because "peeking at a Body" is not really missing when there is a guy over. 

I really think it has a lot to do with jealousy. That would also be a good explanation for the fact that this group tends to talk inappropriately insulting and condescending about the guys. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

my little finger tells me that you don't even know how to properly watch girls' social networks when you can see them
By what I can tell you we could see Kristy's boyfriend on it, just know where to look

Otherwise I wonder if you can make the same observation with that of Kamila, because apparently before leaving the project, I think I remember that she saw someone, yet we do not necessarily see him either on the account of Kamila, what should we conclude from this?

it's really a shame not to see that the things we see on rlc are the most obvious and normal things that there is, Kristy started a relationship and her boyfriend was not afraid of the cameras, they continued their relationship after rlc closed the apartments in Russia, and if she returned to rlc, it was because they separated and she needed a change

I would conclude that you have no idea of what you are speaking about.

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sarcasm is just absolutely lost on you smh...

Out of respect for those involved, I will not divulge any information, but at least Moos knows what the deal is. I'm really sorry that you're unable to accept reality.

Thinking Kristy's bf was an emplyee of RLC is just stupid. Basing your entire truth behind what you lurk from their social media is even more stupid.

My comment was sarcasm of your sarcasm.