B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

Party without guests = silly dancing for the camera. I really hope you who hate guys are loving this. I, for one, wish they'd rather invite some boys and have a real party again. This is too silly for me!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Party without guests = silly dancing for the camera. I really hope you who hate guys are loving this. I, for one, wish they'd rather invite some boys and have a real party again. This is too silly for me!

Yeah, I find it more than disappointing. It doesn't always have to be a party, but I had really hoped tp see some more guests in general.Β 

At the moment it looks as if RLC is going into the silly show mode again.Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like silly show mode sometimes like a 5 Girl orgy would be nice and now really lets get down and dirty orgy...…..Complete and total satisfaction for all involved. Now that is what I'm talking about. UMMM HUMMMΒ  FINGER LICKING GOOD !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I like silly show mode sometimes like a 5 Girl orgy would be nice and now really lets get down and dirty orgy...…..Complete and total satisfaction for all involved. Now that is what I'm talking about. UMMM HUMMMΒ  FINGER LICKING GOOD !!!!!!!

Daydreamer...this is RLC remember :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You already have Kristy and her two Angels doing the real life thing, pretty boring actually B-1 has become. Nether Kristy or Alana is even a small resemblance of themselves in the Moscow Penthouse.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, I find it more than disappointing. It doesn't always have to be a party, but I had really hoped tp see some more guests in general.Β 

At the moment it looks as if RLC is going into the silly show mode again.Β 

It's not very surprising with this cast. The biggest key is to put more effort into putting together a good group. I have really enjoyed Holly and Valerie! But they're only 2 in a house of 7.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1