B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

4 hours ago, timber said:

My memory from her last stay is that her shows with Monica were pretty bad. Lots of fake fingering/belly-button licking/etc. Which is a pretty huge turnoff for me. However, later in her stay she did plenty of shows with other girls where nothing was faked. So the faking may have been more due to Monica than to her (or possibly just because it was early in her stay and she got more comfortable later). She also brought a guy to B4 and there was no hiding. So I'd say she's more in the Anabella/Megan/Alla/etc vein of tenants than the Sofie/Monica one.

I doubt she's staying this time though. I think her stuff would be in the other room by now if that was the case. Which is fine with me. I wouldn't mind seeing her come back, but I'd rather it wasn't when Monica was there. 

Yeah, in matter of what she has preformed, that's more right. One could likely also add Amina in this group. They have pretty much done everything. Solo-shows, lesbian-shows, 3-4-5somes, fake acted shows, bring boys, having parties. But the main core of their stays were the precicely 10 o'clock events. Now I know I'm being extremely subjective, but what I were saying is that when you have these very impersonal and almost mechanical shows, you need alot of personallity to kind of stand out and make themselves more interesting to us as a person, and I feel Anita lacks some of that.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you people sure are hard on the girls that don't abide by the puppet masters.  this forum has become more than ridiculous!!

I don't understand why some of you pay each month for this, you are not pleased with any thing that goes on so why waste your money.  It is very easy to cancel, I did it months ago.  Can buy a lot of beer with $44.00 extra dollars each month.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

for move somewhere else ? i don't understand this circus in B4? I hope it's not for open a B6 with Belle Beatrice  Angelina and Anita

there is not really a circus in B4, B2 or B1
They are just guests, former participants coming to see friends who are currently participants in RLC, there is nothing more to understand, there are no plans to open a new B6 apartment

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there is not really a circus in B4, B2 or B1
They are just guests, former participants coming to see friends who are currently participants in RLC, there is nothing more to understand, there are no plans to open a new B6 apartment

there is many visits during the last weeks between belle beatrice angelina and now anita this is why i find this a little bit suspect,

for a B6 i would be not surprised if it happen one day, rlc know this is the girls apartments get the most of views on their site

please stop recycled girls, apart from Nice, right now in barcelona, there are only old girls if RLC can't find new girls or change jobs or rely on VHTV, they find new girls every week, all like Holly

20 minutes ago, firewall said:

there is many visits during the last weeks between belle beatrice angelina and now anita this is why i find this a little bit suspect,

for a B6 i would be not surprised if it happen one day, rlc know this is the girls apartments get the most of views on their site

I think you are wrong otherwise we would not see RLC audiences decrease month after month since the loss of apartments in Russia
Yes, the girls' apartments in Barcelona made an audience, but I think a lot of subscribers were there to see the real life of couples, and we have to believe that couples in Russia also brought their share of views.
We must not confuse what is happening on a forum like CC where it is true that the girls of Barcelona are popular with the real figures that we can see and that falls every month