B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #6

Now there’s one of the rare ones that I am going to miss in Valerie. Deliciously dirty and genuinely didn’t give a shit; did everything she wanted to do and when she wanted; no phoney stroking and posing with Val. You’ll be welcome back anytime for me honey - Bon voyage 😋

• Like 6

14 hours ago, bud2966 said:

well it looks like there will be not one girl. to watch now that valarie is leaving .rlc you should send the to sets of twins home .Lia/Mia and the other set of twins MONICA/MILENA.

If you don't like it i'm sure smeone wil show you how to shut your computer

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Now Monica, you need to step up over Milena and take the lead ... You can do so much better...

She can do better packing up and prep herself for a real vacation, the one not paid by RLC.

Over the 2 months or so of her time here, she is on vacation at someone's expense. Pity the someone is us.

Maybe some of the "someone" enjoy paying for her vacation but certainly not me.

• Upvote 1

On 12/28/2019 at 10:44 AM, SierraTM said:

The Twins look like they r ready to go home.

Monica is a waste of time, if she goes, Milena will go too so lets hope this will happen sooner than later.

Milena, RLC can just shut the cams in her room & or install them in Val's room. The only reason she is here is because Monica is here. There is no other reason to explain her existence here.

She is not pretty, she does nothing and provide zero entertainment value to the audience.

moan moan moan moan is there not a positive bone in you?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you remember, Milena did nothing the last time she was here in b1 except for posing for that photographer Jevgeni so I can’t see her changing her ways now. Not sure if it’s just me but she does come across as a bit of a control freak. I’m sure Monica would be a lot more revealing and exciting if she was free of the Milena shackles but then I guess it depends what they have agreed in the script 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

If you remember, Milena did nothing the last time she was here in b1 except for posing for that photographer Jevgeni so I can’t see her changing her ways now. Not sure if it’s just me but she does come across as a bit of a control freak. I’m sure Monica would be a lot more revealing and exciting if she was free of the Milena shackles but then I guess it depends what they have agreed in the script 😉

It is amazing how many people are still looking for excuses. Although it is quite obvious that also Monica is doing just as much as she thinks is necessary  to make enough money. 

It's time that RLC finally gets rid of all those show girls. Currently there is not a single girl in B4 who is even remotely interested in living in this apartment.  All just cheap rip-offs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is amazing how many people are still looking for excuses. Although it is quite obvious that also Monica is doing just as much as she thinks is necessary  to make enough money. 

It's time that RLC finally gets rid of all those show girls. Currently there is not a single girl in B4 who is even remotely interested in living in this apartment.  All just cheap rip-offs. 

Yeah it's pretty obvious at this point Monica is only going to do the bare minimum. I don't think she wanted to come back

• Upvote 1