Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

il y a 40 minutes, vanillajohn a dit :

The guest girl is amazing. Also they almost pretty much tell each other when they'll fuck and they laugh about it. I think it's a matter of time before they all join in together.

What the guest said to Carla and Yanai they were going to fuck,

12 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What the guest said to Carla and Yanai they were going to fuck,

They didn't say anything per se, but before they went to fuck earlier on the guest girl was straight up giving a HJ to the dude under a blanket (not subtle at all) and Yanai was in the kitchen then they went to the guest room and they all laughed.

And yesterday C&Y were pretty much spying on them, and once the guests started to fuck so did C&Y and when it was clear that everybody knew what was going on, they all started to bang a bit louder. Also it's not a huge place so they can't really hide and eventually they have to know what's going on. Especially since the guests have been fucking a lot since they arrived.

It's obvious that C&Y are playing games with the guests and want to swing, now we just need to wait until the guests are into that as well and I'd lean towards the positive the way it's progressing.

12 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

They didn't say anything per se, but before they went to fuck earlier on the guest girl was straight up giving a HJ to the dude under a blanket (not subtle at all) and Yanai was in the kitchen then they went to the guest room and they all laughed.

And yesterday C&Y were pretty much spying on them, and once the guests started to fuck so did C&Y and when it was clear that everybody knew what was going on, they all started to bang a bit louder. Also it's not a huge place so they can't really hide and eventually they have to know what's going on. Especially since the guests have been fucking a lot since they arrived.

It's obvious that C&Y are playing games with the guests and want to swing, now we just need to wait until the guests are into that as well and I'd lean towards the positive the way it's progressing.

To be honest, I don't think Carla and Yanai are interested in partner exchanges

they just laugh at the situation, there is no desire to seduce

The guest is a very good friend of Carla but she is only a friend for me

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

To be honest, I don't think Carla and Yanai are interested in partner exchanges

they just laugh at the situation, there is no desire to seduce

The guest is a very good friend of Carla but she is only a friend for me

Yeah I guess you're right and they could very well just be open, but historically on these sites all the signs we've seen point towards this. 😄

Regardless of what C&Y have in mind, and without thinking about the current virus situation, this has been a fun place to watch lately

18 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah I guess you're right and they could very well just be open, but historically on these sites all the signs we've seen point towards this. 😄

Regardless of what C&Y have in mind, and without thinking about the current virus situation, this has been a fun place to watch lately

I have no idea how long the guests will be staying but I think the absolute (and I mean the ABSOLUTE) most you can hope to happen is that they all have in one bedroom, sticking to their own partners with zero interaction with the other couple. I have never seen even the slightest hint that either Carla or Yanai are into the idea of sharing partners, but I do they could be open to having sex in front of others. There have been a few occasions where they would have sex while guests were sleeping next to them.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have no idea how long the guests will be staying but I think the absolute (and I mean the ABSOLUTE) most you can hope to happen is that they all have in one bedroom, sticking to their own partners with zero interaction with the other couple. I have never seen even the slightest hint that either Carla or Yanai are into the idea of sharing partners, but I do they could be open to having sex in front of others. There have been a few occasions where they would have sex while guests were sleeping next to them.

Yeah I mean I never got that from them either but as far as I remember I don't recall seeing anything even close to what we witnessed in the past days so who knows. And they seem way too happy that the guests are fucking all the time.

You may be totally right. It's just that the vibe feels a bit different this time around but that may just be me though.

Il y a 2 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Just make these 2 tenants. They passed the test.

I wish they would fuck with the full lights on the lights in the guest room is terrible other than that i like them alot and he pounds her pretty good.

• Like 1