B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

56 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I completely agree with you...
it's the most real thing in rlc today.
Many of us agree... that's why the apartment is in the first place for several hours...
the scheduled shows are already boring...

Si.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And people tought Kristy wouldnt enter the shows with the showmates,congrats girl you now look like all the other clones doing same shows.But a job is a job and that I understand.

What show?😏...She gave Alana a massage, topless. which I reckon she's done in R1...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

And people tought Kristy wouldnt enter the shows with the showmates,congrats girl you now look like all the other clones doing same shows.But a job is a job and that I understand.

Someone doesn't remember Kristy and Kami's time in B1.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Kristy is less phony than most of the girls on RLC, and she hasn't changed. I like that.

This is a titty bar, what do you expect.

Yes...If you Googled 'The girl acting the most real on RLC'...it would probably come up with Kristy...😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...If you Googled 'The girl acting the most real on RLC'...it would probably come up with Kristy...😁

but as we all have seen..kristy still haven't .had her best cam in her bedroom just go offline .like one of your top worthless girls have had done. like the one who started out in b1 .then came back to be in b4 .and when she was in the room the worthless MONICA is in now. just happened to have the best cam go offline .then the very same girl came back .to b1 and stayed in the very same bed room as kristy .and damn if the very best cam then just went off line .🤔

Just now, bud2966 said:

but as we all have seen..kristy still haven't .had her best cam in her bedroom just go offline .like one of your top worthless girls have had done. like the one who started out in b1 .then came back to be in b4 .and when she was in the room the worthless MONICA is in now. just happened to have the best cam go offline .then the very same girl came back .to b1 and stayed in the very same bed room as kristy .and damn if the very best cam then just went off line .🤔

and naga .I know you will say that you was  just being sarcastic .but after reading all your post .you are just pissed that your top worthless girls .are showing you /and us just how worthless they are..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy is less phony than most of the girls on RLC, and she hasn't changed. I like that.

This is a titty bar, what do you expect.

I hate these pseudo-lesbian show events. They are so clearly just performed for the camera and total unrealistic. 

I just think that RLC doesn't have to be a "titty bar". The best events are still those that are actually exciting for the girls. Something that they would also do if there were no cameras. This Show Events just destroy the reality. 

Sure, Kisty and Alana are keeping away from these shows quite well so far, but it is getting more and more and therefore somehow disappointing. I was hopping for someing more real, like the visit they had yesterday. 

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I hate these pseudo-lesbian show events. They are so clearly just performed for the camera and total unrealistic. 

I just think that RLC doesn't have to be a "titty bar". The best events are still those that are actually exciting for the girls. Something that they would also do if there were no cameras. This Show Events just destroy the reality. 

Sure, Kisty and Alana are keeping away from these shows quite well so far, but it is getting more and more and therefore somehow disappointing. I was hopping for someing more real, like the visit they had yesterday. 

Oh brother...here we go again!!

• Haha 3