Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, nack said:

They haven't yet created the moments i mentioned in the previous page.After 48 hours,they will be gone forever.

Edit : A certain "Milka Fox" has closed the ticket again without any action.In short,they are not taking my tickets.

i sent a reply on the back of a previous ticket. give that a try. also make sure that they know how unhappy we are. this shit is not good for them. we will find something else to do but they will lose their business. why can't they understand that?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just hope they are (still) humble enought to admit this was a big mistake and will correct it asap.If something is working good enought..don't change it.This cam sites without their loyal(people that pays them month after month)clients base are nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i sent a reply on the back of a previous ticket. give that a try. also make sure that they know how unhappy we are. this shit is not good for them. we will find something else to do but they will lose their business. why can't they understand that?

Did that. Again closed.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

No worries as I understand they have just employed the Muppets as consultants so we can all rest easy now. 😁👍

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No worries as I understand they have just employed the Muppets as consultants so we can all rest easy now. 😁👍

This cam sites are ridiculous,so VH have the muppets in charge of tasks and rlc have monkeys riding small bicycles.No wonder the mess.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

What an desaster with the changes in video archive,there are houses that don't have new videos for about one week,even tought plenty of action during this time.Others houses have a lot of videos,honestly the volunteers did a lottt better job,we had tons of videos and from diferent houses daily.

it will be "comical" if the members of the projects themselves start to open tikets in order not to be "forgotten".👻

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

add realm16 2020/02/19 cams-05/06/07 .

start: 00: 00: 01; finish: 01: 40: 00

Thanks!

To best assist you, we request that you be specific and detailed 

fire number one👇

Request above answered.
Suspend fire number 2.

For now🙄