Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

So single men keep away from all women then lol

The real question isn't that..the elemental puzzle of life and destiny marks the pavement of purity and wisdom,we should  never forget that tomorrow is..29 of February.

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, ze81 said:

Just want to remember everyone that tomorrow is 29 February,Cheers.

Just want to remember everyone that still this day is 29 February,tomorrow is a Sunday1 March, it's still weekend ..oh no strange if i feel so weirdness.😏

savetweetvid-ERi-NNk-QWk-AE7l-Va.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ooopel said:

Just want to remember everyone that still this day is 29 February,tomorrow is a Sunday1 March, it's still weekend ..oh no strange if i feel so weirdness.😏

savetweetvid-ERi-NNk-QWk-AE7l-Va.gif

1 March..So much to say,so little life rest..the endless days,months,years all culminate in that magical..1/3/20.Some say is more forgettable than it should be..some say is the DAY.Most of us just say...March.the day of the rest of our life's.6690223.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

1 March..So much to say,so little life rest..the endless days,months,years all culminate in that magical..1/3/20.Some say is more forgettable than it should be..some say is the DAY.Most of us just say...March.the day of the rest of our life's.6690223.

oh gosh !i had knew you not from here! other planet😏! from when you saw me a wore a red dress and has been sitting with my Wolfie! and a same you said it at that day!without Morse code numbers.. it's a same something😋..oh dear...☺️

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif