Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

Mrs Cigarette: cursed on! where's Lisa ? where are she is gone..?1
the savior! she left for family reason..!
okay ! then tell me where's Misty..!
the savior!she has left on the same causing!
uh! well! well! are you gonna tell me also!
Violet - Maria - Bree! all of them had been left for just family reason...!
the Savior:no..!ย 
whatย what you say...!
no! they left for different reasons..!ย 
what you means..?!
hey! Ya Mrs cigarette..!
We have a new policy! and our terms no longer had apply on all of them ..!
our rating are become different now,ย 
it's one or more show per day ..!
Huh!what what the hell of that ..!
the savior: yes and there more extra news we are so welcome so much about (Cam girls)..!
in fact, we didn't mind at all to any of them to join to our project..!
And we had opened also a gallery of all stuff that had been used by our all participants in our apps like Pants- Bras- (T-Shirts) and all products of jack hammer,ย 
And all the similar machines..!
Huh! that's very ambitious steps ..!
oh please!tell me what about the archive, what gonna do with it ..?!
it's secret but gonna told you ..!
we no need any more volunteers or no need more a free sub from us..! ย 
okay!we gonna to rely on that matter on shoulders of our staff...!
huh! well well !should you take it from Mrs Cigarette : Mr Savior go to hell..!
cursed on you and to your site..!๐Ÿ˜
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ:๐Ÿšฌ๐“œ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐Ÿšฌ

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

oh my dear๐ŸŒธ @jabbath1987ย ๐ŸŒธguess what !i can't losing on you!i just can't lives with that idea!what i said in that day,i felt it gone to overdose ! Maybe this is an (personal defect) or (something error) inside mine! Because I don'tย only interact with things here by only reasoning!it's also with through my feelings also, Even for to make you get accessed in of what has happened into my mind!!i felt that what you did might is similar some of the things that these Nobles did with (William Wallace) before to start of the battle, when them made their a deal behind of his back!i won't say you did that really! nop! of course not ! but that what was i felt it!it's wrong probably! oh gosh i talked much! any way!you know what !there nothing has get changed about my opinion on VHTV As long as they continue with in their a current policy!maybe you and me have an a differing mini opinions in what some happenings in VHTV in last period, but my dear i'm OKย with that! what i hope is you to be feel OK with the same things, that's never mean any something or even just express an a different viewpoint can changed your place who me have.!and i know how much you love to being with them in that point! that's simply it's your own freedomย .! i can't debating on that or even wouldn't love to argue with you on that! ย but what i wish to be me and you it's the same friends as what we were in past and i wish we will stays friends as well, in all time ! if i were will live more...
my real friend! without (Beethoven), (Mozart) and (Chopin), we probably won't hear the Moonlight Orchestra and all those epic Orchestrates in history!and Without (DaVinci) and (Picasso),we probably won't a discover the magic of the (Mona Lisa)! as like without (Shakespeare), the Poet (Goethe) plus (Victor Hugo) - the Russian (Dostoyevsky) we didn't discover the angels of the summer night - and The (Merchant of Venice )and the (Pain of Mother Fritz) - and the (Miserable People)ย - (hunchback of notre dame) and also without (๐ŸŒธRomeo๐ŸŒธ), (Juliet) was not present, whether (Juliet) was one day singing alone! she was writes alone! That person had saw her! He did not speak to her except in a few words! He told her what you write is beautiful and great! Actually, you are a (real gem)!Those are the words! it's the same words that you hear from the stars that who his heart sends to them!and ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ŸŒธ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž...๐ŸŒธย โค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Like 1