Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

Sorry the off topic,But i know some uses of cc have good knowledge about the issue..my current pc is bad(to be kind)cpu amd a4,8gigas ram,integrated gpu(don't know the name but is useless lol).Seen a computer for about 400$ that have cpu rysen 3 3200g,8 gigas ram(seems is pretty fast ram type),Vega 8 gpu,512Gb ssd storage.Will i notice a big change in internet,stream and maybe even gaming use in comparation with my actual pc?Cheers.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry the off topic,But i know some uses of cc have good knowledge about the issue..my current pc is bad(to be kind)cpu amd a4,8gigas ram,integrated gpu(don't know the name but is useless lol).Seen a computer for about 400$ that have cpu rysen 3 3200g,8 gigas ram(seems is pretty fast ram type),Vega 8 gpu,512Gb ssd storage.Will i notice a big change in internet,stream and maybe even gaming use in comparation with my actual pc?Cheers.

Much too expensive for a used ryzen 3 with 8 GB. To watch several streams you should have 16 GB. 

Found on ebay:

HP Computer ProDesk PC 600 G1 SFF i5-4570 16GB 500GB HDD Win10 PRO for 239,90 €

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, spielo said:

Much too expensive for a used ryzen 3 with 8 GB. To watch several streams you should have 16 GB. 

Found on ebay:

HP Computer ProDesk PC 600 G1 SFF i5-4570 16GB 500GB HDD Win10 PRO for 239,90 €

That  sound really good,an i5,16Gigas ram.Just checked online and can't find new ones,seems is pretty old computer.Really want one with ssd installed.Thanks for the tip my friend.Maybe i can find a new pc for about 300.Seems ryzen are more future proof..but i5,i7 also very good in any scenario.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

That  sound really good,an i5,16Gigas ram.Just checked online and can't find new ones,seems is pretty old computer.Really want one with ssd installed.Thanks for the tip my friend.Maybe i can find a new pc for about 300.Seems ryzen are more future proof..but i5,i7 also very good in any scenario.

I won't use an i5. Ryzen 3500U is a good CPU and I would also go for 16GB RAM. Or wait til May and get a Ryzen 4500 which is about 50% faster than 3500U for pretty much same pricing

• Upvote 1

Oh I just saw it is about a desktop computer not a laptop. For desktop I recommend Ryzen 5 3600 or if a little cheaper even a Ryzen5 2600 will do. RAM the difference in pricing from 16GB to 32GB should not be soo big. So especially for video streaming I recommend 32GB of RAM.

Buying Intel you never know how slow they will get with all the security vulnerabilities they have. With each patch you will lose performance. This is why I do not recomment intel at all.

GPU I do not know what you do with the PC so when you tell me I can recommend you one too there. @ze81

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh I just saw it is about a desktop computer not a laptop. For desktop I recommend Ryzen 5 3600 or if a little cheaper even a Ryzen5 2600 will do. RAM the difference in pricing from 16GB to 32GB should not be soo big. So especially for video streaming I recommend 32GB of RAM.

Buying Intel you never know how slow they will get with all the security vulnerabilities they have. With each patch you will lose performance. This is why I do not recomment intel at all.

GPU I do not know what you do with the PC so when you tell me I can recommend you one too there. @ze81

Thanks my friend.By streaming i just meant two,three cam sites at best(VH,rlc,Maybe Netflix),gess 16Gigas would be ideal but for starting 8Gigas of fast ram should be enought for two,three streams and half dozen internet tabs opened.Indeed i also prefer ryzen,probably an Ryzen 3 3200G would be enought for the use i will give,but also like the ryzen 5 2600,one thing for sure is that will have a decent size ssd(512Gb minimum)and an second normal hard drive(Gona take out the 2Tb inside my actual pc and put in my next pc),as Spielo sayed i can get a better computer  for arround 300..Want a very silent,But fast enought to normal use and some gaming(mostly old stuff like max pain games,outrun 2 etc and GameCube,Dreamcast,psp,psx,n64 emul).For now i will just by the basic setup..the ryzen will be enought to run the old games well and same regard emul.Later Probrably Will had a gpu and more  ram(if computer only comes with 8Gb).

Okay let me answer to this one: Most important is how long you plan to keep the computer and what is the max you going to spend?

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

By streaming i just meant two,three cam sites at best(VH,rlc,Maybe Netflix),gess 16Gigas would be ideal but for starting 8Gigas of fast ram should be enought for two,three streams and half dozen internet tabs opened.

Be careful there. Especially browsers nowadays take a lot of RAM. I don't recommend going below 16 GB of RAMs

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i also prefer ryzen,probably an Ryzen 3 3200G would be enought for the use i will give,but also like the ryzen 5 2600

The Ryzens with a "G" at the end have built in GPU in the CPU. It is good enough to run old basic games but no way good enough to give you a decent frame rate in modern games even in low resolutions. The Ryzen 5 2600 and also 3600 do not have a built in GPU. You must buy one separately. When you need an extra GPU I recommend you a Radeon RX570 series with 8GB RAM. You say you want to emulate games and many of them the textures need a lot of the video card RAM. 

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

for sure is that will have a decent size ssd(512Gb minimum)and an second normal hard drive(Gona take out the 2Tb inside my actual pc and put in my next pc),

That is a good idea. Ever modern computer should have a SSD

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

GameCube,Dreamcast,psp,psx,n64 emul)

Careful. Emulating GameCube needs a lot of CPU power. Don't go for a low end CPU when you want to do that. Also as I wrote above you should buy at least a video card like RX570 series

There are online shops where you can configure you your computer and they will sent it to you. You do not have to built it yourself but you are flexible to get exactly what you need.

• Upvote 1

On 3/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Okay let me answer to this one: Most important is how long you plan to keep the computer and what is the max you going to spend?

Be careful there. Especially browsers nowadays take a lot of RAM. I don't recommend going below 16 GB of RAMs

The Ryzens with a "G" at the end have built in GPU in the CPU. It is good enough to run old basic games but no way good enough to give you a decent frame rate in modern games even in low resolutions. The Ryzen 5 2600 and also 3600 do not have a built in GPU. You must buy one separately. When you need an extra GPU I recommend you a Radeon RX570 series with 8GB RAM. You say you want to emulate games and many of them the textures need a lot of the video card RAM. 

That is a good idea. Ever modern computer should have a SSD

Careful. Emulating GameCube needs a lot of CPU power. Don't go for a low end CPU when you want to do that. Also as I wrote above you should buy at least a video card like RX570 series

There are online shops where you can configure you your computer and they will sent it to you. You do not have to built it yourself but you are flexible to get exactly what you need.

Dam ,had no ideia the ryzen 5 don't have a build in gpu.Gamecube emul evolved a lot in last couple years,i run almost all gamecube library at 2x resolution,some games even 3x and several improvements in my smartphone,so almost sure any ryzen will run even better than my phone.But ps2 Will be toughter😅.SSD Absolutely Will be included,think 256Gb will be more than enought(for the operative sistem and rest of apps),for the rest i have a 2Tb hard drive avaliable.PS..if you can give a look in YouTube to how ryzen 3200G runs emulators,or how capable it is to surf web,streaming etc,is not amazing but runs well almost everything.Also low energy required(less electricity spent)an 200,300W power supply in more than enought and does very little noise.Found someone that sells me a pc similar to the one i said,with a cool small box for about 350$,windows included and wireless mouse and keyboard,think will order today or tomorrow.When i get the computer and mess with it i will give my view.Regard the dedicated gpu..will get one later for sure,probably used.PS..thanks for all the tips my friend. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, waldi said:

Did anybody see any model online in there?

CHICKSTREAM.COM

Free webcam access to hottest girls around the world. Chat with hundreds of models with no limits

Just tried,only apears the profile pics and no girl in online.Maybe the site is new and they are still testing it.