Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

12 hours ago, ooopel said:

oh my dear๐ŸŒธ @jabbath1987ย ๐ŸŒธguess what !i can't losing on you!i just can't lives with that idea!what i said in that day,i felt it gone to overdose ! Maybe this is an (personal defect) or (something error) inside mine! Because I don'tย only interact with things here by only reasoning!it's also with through my feelings also, Even for to make you get accessed in of what has happened into my mind!!i felt that what you did might is similar some of the things that these Nobles did with (William Wallace) before to start of the battle, when them made their a deal behind of his back!i won't say you did that really! nop! of course not ! but that what was i felt it!it's wrong probably! oh gosh i talked much! any way!you know what !there nothing has get changed about my opinion on VHTV As long as they continue with in their a current policy!maybe you and me have an a differing mini opinions in what some happenings in VHTV in last period, but my dear i'm OKย with that! what i hope is you to be feel OK with the same things, that's never mean any something or even just express an a different viewpoint can changed your place who me have.!and i know how much you love to being with them in that point! that's simply it's your own freedomย .! i can't debating on that or even wouldn't love to argue with you on that! ย but what i wish to be me and you it's the same friends as what we were in past and i wish we will stays friends as well, in all time ! if i were will live more...
my real friend! without (Beethoven), (Mozart) and (Chopin), we probably won't hear the Moonlight Orchestra and all those epic Orchestrates in history!and Without (DaVinci) and (Picasso),we probably won't a discover the magic of the (Mona Lisa)! as like without (Shakespeare), the Poet (Goethe) plus (Victor Hugo) - the Russian (Dostoyevsky) we didn't discover the angels of the summer night - and The (Merchant of Venice )and the (Pain of Mother Fritz) - and the (Miserable People)ย - (hunchback of notre dame) and also without (๐ŸŒธRomeo๐ŸŒธ), (Juliet) was not present, whether (Juliet) was one day singing alone! she was writes alone! That person had saw her! He did not speak to her except in a few words! He told her what you write is beautiful and great! Actually, you are a (real gem)!Those are the words! it's the same words that you hear from the stars that who his heart sends to them!and ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ŸŒธ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž...๐ŸŒธย โค๏ธโค๏ธ

All good don't worry. I am still here and not planning to go away my friend.๐Ÿ˜˜ And of course I don't have any problems with people having a different opinion. If you have some ideas for improvements feel free to share them with me. I will forward them to the right people for itย 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Not permitted to view Attachment Center????

Sorry, there is a problem

You're not permitted to view this page.

Error code: 2Latc002/2

ย 

And not possible to attach pics in Forum - ?????

There was a downtime last night. Maybe not everything is fixed by now. Maybe @StnCld316ย can help?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Not permitted to view Attachment Center????

Sorry, there is a problem

You're not permitted to view this page.

Error code: 2Latc002/2

ย 

And not possible to attach pics in Forum - ?????

Your Premium Membership seems to have expired. Once renewed you'll be able to upload using attachments again.ย 

9 minutes ago, spielo said:

Currently the VHTV system is running very smoothly for me. No circling at all. Direct switch from one cam to another, just like before jan 1st..ย ๐Ÿ™‚

Yep. Let's hope their latest maintenance fixed all issuesย ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 12:12 PM, jabbath1987 said:

All good don't worry. I am still here and not planning to go away my friend.๐Ÿ˜˜ And of course I don't have any problems with people having a different opinion. If you have some ideas for improvements feel free to share them with me. I will forward them to the right people for itย 

oh !i know Romeo you not gonna fly or something like that! but your heart fly already๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ! sure! it does๐Ÿ˜Š!and i won't be another someone!you know what i mean ..don't have worry of that my friend!Although i am very grateful to her!because she's still the best in a writing and expressing into the ideas on best way she can!so for me, i'm not going to sallow with spoon any thing on table of VHTV ! that isn't it my style!and what you say! my dear?! if i have some ideas to improvements for who ? for VHTV nop thanks!but i wish to be Bree at that moment to even do nothing if Drew want to piss on VHTV bed!in somewhere intoย my old laptop by accident found this!is this it's your gif?!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

BreeDrew1.thumb.gif.7e7447011b446a89abd028f25405c751.thumb.gif.b97d4f84d35c61a9019ad8688691a8a0.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

oh !i know Romeo you not gonna fly or something like that! but your heart fly already๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ! sure! it does๐Ÿ˜Š!and i won't be another someone!you know what i mean ..don't have worry of that my friend!Although i am very grateful to her!because she's still the best in a writing and expressing into the ideas on best way she can!so for me, i'm not going to sallow with spoon any thing on table of VHTV ! that isn't it my style!and what you say! my dear?! if i have some ideas to improvements for who ? for VHTV nop thanks!but i wish to be Bree at that moment to even do nothing if Drew want to piss on VHTV bed!in somewhere intoย my old laptop by accident found this!is this it's your gif?!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

BreeDrew1.thumb.gif.7e7447011b446a89abd028f25405c751.thumb.gif.b97d4f84d35c61a9019ad8688691a8a0.gif ย 0

Ahahaha yes that was my gif. It was hilarious. He was sooo drunkย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ahahaha yes that was my gif. It was hilarious. He was sooo drunkย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oye !without kidding! that was a historical moment of all over some moments i had watched on VHTV! you are entered onto the record of history! oh my dear priest๐Ÿ˜Š ! until now can't stop myself from ย a loud laugh..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ooopel said:

BreeDrew1.thumb.gif.7e7447011b446a89abd028f25405c751.thumb.gif.b97d4f84d35c61a9019ad8688691a8a0.gif ย 0

That is really taking the piss. LOLย 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1