Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Alley barber said:

They didn’t like getting called out on their shit  so have basically given up on trying to entertain vhtv. 
which is their right to do, and our right to ignore them back. No winners in the end. 

Think is something like that.But i mean,Its VHTV no need to fake sex,usualy if people do this shows they go all the way(unlike other cam sites),it didn't help them that situation,moment.The fact they said wasn't fake not sure if helped them or even made it worst.And was easy to resolve..thy just needed to do it again and at good sight but they didn't..So all the doubts many had probably got even bigger.Really like Viki,think if the girls returned was because the web camming gig wasn't profitable enought,so why The aren't trying to keep the VH job is beyound me.I mean they just need to do what all other VH residents do,to be active and do diferent stuff with some frequency so they get enought views,money and atention.In the end is just like you said..No winners in the end.😣.

i just hope the girls don't give up,i know a lot don't fancy them but i like them in many regards,aspects.Not fare judging them by the web camming moments because Lets face it..it's just a job,all the people that do cam have to do the usual stuff,and isn't to be genuine,is to get tokens.Outside that job This girls are good and have a good heart.Just hope they open their eyes before is to late.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i just hope the girls don't give up,i know a lot don't fancy them but i like them in many regards,aspects.Not fare judging them by the web camming moments because Lets face it..it's just a job,all the people that do cam have to do the usual stuff,and isn't to be genuine,is to get tokens.Outside that job This girls are good and have a good heart.Just hope they open their eyes before is to late.

They seem to have gone downhill after their 1st apartment, the overhead cam in the shower there was bloody fantastic. Always remember Izzy rubbing one out in there and having a great orgasm ended up sat on the floor knackered lol. 2nd apartment wasn't bad either.

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They seem to have gone downhill after their 1st apartment, the overhead cam in the shower there was bloody fantastic. Always remember Izzy rubbing one out in there and having a great orgasm ended up sat on the floor knackered lol. 2nd apartment wasn't bad either.

Indeed,some ups and downs.To be fair the house manager gived them this time is very limited,and the quality of cams Altought got a little better they still pretty bad in this newer house.The girls first house was probably the best,planeta activity and cams were ok,was a small house but still big enought to have guests and some privacy,their prior house was when things started going down,lots of times empty,many days offline(specialy weekends)and just not enought action,only in final months things got better and was starting to be kinda promising,till was closed.This actual house..Its a mix bag.Think they returned because they needed the job,so what to give up..Maybe manager can help or try to put place active again.

as meninas sai da casa praticamente todos os dias e sempre volta muito tarde, ontem a mesma coisa  quando a casa deveria está offiline, hoje Tobias tinha chegado lá ficaram um tempo na casa e depois saíram juntos, elas devem se divertir com ele lá fora e depois chegar só para dormi.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Won't surprise when the place gets closed soon. Can't imagine them making any money this way...

That's what surprises me most,if the girls returned was because obviously they needed the money and the web camming wasn't enought profitable.So why to give up this way..makes no sense.This manager sometimes have patience and let residents,houses opened for some time even in scenarios like this,but at some point will be only a matter of business..and no action,empty house means one thing..no profit.To bad the girls could stay online very long time they just needed to be active and do stuff.

Archived