Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

6 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Hello everyone, a kiss, rarely to say never did I speak ill of these tenants ... Yesterday's topless massage could be interpreted as an improvement or as a worsening for my eyes ... Yesterday I seemed to see an apartment in Barcelona where these massages serve only as a tease for users ... Leora has always been unique even if repetitive, but unique for how she did it ... Seeing Leora copy these massage scenes between women with the sole purpose of increasing public leaves me a little embittered .... Where will rlc end? ...

some time ago I spoke with Leora and she told me she despised the Barcelona girls and all their acts.  she said they were not good for RLC and low and behold it now sounds like she is starting to follow in their footsteps.  RLC is in desperate times...no doubt about it!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I concur. During the summer months after she just arrived it was not unusual if you looked from the kitchen camera to see people walking past through the trees...I thought at the time it may have been a small park that people cut through, but it could easily have been people walking on the main road pavement.

A couple of things to take into consideration. The cameras do not give distance accuracy. Also using camera 4, notice how high up in the tree you are viewing. I am not disputing that there is a street adjacent to the living room/bedroom side of the apartment. I have seen flashing lights of emergency vehicles hitting the curtains, and ceiling. But I have yet, nor do I think anyone else has seen any vehicles one that street. If you could, they would have to be as close or closer to the apartment as the building on the kitchen side.

The view, if one was on foot from that street would give said person, who would have to be looking straight up. A perfect view of the ceiling of the apartment. With both the bedroom, and living room windows having narrow ledges, and using the tree as a guideline of height of the living room window from the ground outside, is nearly thirty feet. Not allowing any horizontal view into the apartment.

As for the vehicles, which includes cars, trucks, buses, and trams, seen through the trees. One in reality, might consider the size of the vehicles that you see. 

My  thoughts are that the girls were playing to the reflection they seen of themselves in the window. At the same time generating an illusion, to turn the speculation, and conjecture loose in this thread.

Logic has long since been lost in this forum. Sensationalism reigns !

• Like 2

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

First you have to be Married before you can get a Divorce.

2 hours ago, firewall said:

they should search some guys in prague for have some fun during their divorce 🙂, it can take years for leora for leave paul

There seems to be a difference of opinion here. Want to guess which one is correct !!

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

There seems to be a difference of opinion here. Want to guess which one is correct !!

i don't know if they are married divorced or things like that, the only thing i know is theses girls need to have some fun 

While Iwishicould could agree with what's being said about the apartment and the view. Those who have been around the forum for years, can you honestly say that you agree that both of them were dancing for an audience outside the front room window?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

While Iwishicould could agree with what's being said about the apartment and the view. Those who have been around the forum for years, can you honestly say that you agree that both of them were dancing for an audience outside the front room window?

does it really matter!!!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I’m not sure what Iwishicould would think about the view, perhaps you should ask him/ her....but I would think Snoopy has very strong opinions on it.

I personally have no idea whether they were dancing to an audience or not, similar to the back balcony scenarios during the summer, but I do know that I saw people walking on occasions.

But naturally I will leave the verdict to each individual, and not to self appointed arbitrators.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m not sure what Iwishicould would think about the view, perhaps you should ask him/ her....but I would think Snoopy has very strong opinions on it.

I personally have no idea whether they were dancing to an audience or not, similar to the back balcony scenarios during the summer, but I do know that I saw people walking on occasions.

But naturally I will leave the verdict to each individual, and not to self appointed arbitrators.

I think brian to hard to see something that's not there 🤣