B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not getting involved in this argument...Just to say that, although many of these girl/girl events are obvious shows, in real life I think some girls are potentially bi-curious, and, often under the influence of drink, or something stronger, are more likely to experiment...Lets face it, a girl often knows what a girl wants more than a man...😁

Yes, I agree with that too. 

But again, it is important to note that most of this events are just shows. It's not that they say to themselves, "Oh, now that I'm in a room full of cameras, I want to start with sexual experiments". They simply want to give a Show and not actually invite people they are really interested in. They Keep the private life outside of the project and this should not be the case. 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Big fan then...😏

I'm assuming from your 11 posts that you didn't see her in B1 and R1 before..?

Been watching awhile, joined for Alina, have left and came back many times since.  Didn't know of this forum back then.  Never felt the need to post or respond until last year, definitely want no part of the silly rants that fill up these pages and make it difficult to follow what's really going on. 

It is because of R1 Version 2 I am not a big Kristy fan - miss Kami, Kaley, and the little blonde (not sure why she intrigued me so much but she did 😉). 

Kristy and Kamilla were game changers in B1 and one of the reasons i came back - and left - and came back.  Two of the greatest bodies and personalities i have seen here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cronus said:

Been watching awhile, joined for Alina, have left and came back many times since.  Didn't know of this forum back then.  Never felt the need to post or respond until last year, definitely want no part of the silly rants that fill up these pages and make it difficult to follow what's really going on. 

It is because of R1 Version 2 I am not a big Kristy fan - miss Kami, Kaley, and the little blonde (not sure why she intrigued me so much but she did 😉). 

Kristy and Kamilla were game changers in B1 and one of the reasons i came back - and left - and came back.  Two of the greatest bodies and personalities i have seen here.

Apologies for my wrong assumption...😉

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

A Show Girl? What nonsense. Even though I can't remember Tina, I can see where this is going. 

Now the only question is how far it goes. From teasing shows to pseudo lesbian shows there is a lot of room for bullshit.

Calm down, man! You start complaining before you've even seen her.

I don't remember Tina, I see her now and there's a certainty, if she takes part in Miss Universe, I really don't think she wins, besides recycling, RLC brings back ugly girls.

4 hours ago, cronus said:

RLC needs to bring back Kamila, I know a lot of us would like to see that

• Haha 1