Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

No killer virus. I also see the media responsible here fueling the panic for some short fame...

Such a ridiculous comment, words fail me. Grow up for fucks sake.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Such a ridiculous comment, words fail me. Grow up for fucks sake.

Watch your words. Nothing against information but seeing how media write about it is just ridiculous. Neutral information telling the people what to expect and how to behave. So less stupid would buy tons of groceries and other stuff in advance because they think the end is near. What is going to happen with all the stuff they buy? When the fuzz is over they won't eat canned food all year. Right the food gets thrown in the bin. Being cautious about it is a good thing but reasonable thinking is even better. 

The authorities in Germany here make a good job. It's the media who cause all the unnecessary fuzz...

On 3/3/2020 at 10:24 AM, jabbath1987 said:

No killer virus. I also see the media responsible here fueling the panic for some short fame...

I see Germany's cases have risen to nearly 500, probably more by now, but not to worry as Jabs reckons it's all media hype so carry on chaps it's all ok as we have it now confirmed by a higher authority 😂👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I see Germany's cases have risen to nearly 500, probably more by now, but not to worry as Jabs reckons it's all media hype so carry on chaps it's all ok as we have it now confirmed by a higher authority 😂👍

Last I heard was about 350 might be higher now. Still situation is under control and authorities and health services do a great job. It's the media who make the panic...

I say it again. Caution is good panic is wrong. The best way against Corona is using your head, thinking rationally and taking the precautions necessary. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Last I heard was about 350 might be higher now. Still situation is under control and authorities and health services do a great job. It's the media who make the panic...

I say it again. Caution is good panic is wrong. The best way against Corona is using your head, thinking rationally and taking the precautions necessary. 

482 as of at 5:27 with your german health minister confirming it is now a pandemic. But as you say don't worry eh blame the media.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

482 as of at 5:27 with your german health minister confirming it is now a pandemic. But as you say don't worry eh blame the media.

Exactly don't panic. You are right. It was a pandemic before. What he means is epidemic.