B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not really...She was 1st to bed

Thank you Naga. I just finished a round of golf and I only watch RLC when I am home, especially with replay these days. Monica is a little more mature than many of the other girls. Has always been. Not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing her have sex but I would like it to be in one of the couples apartments with a boyfriend. I really believe she is amazing in bed.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Whenever the girls get tired of cock teasing.

I generally liked this party alot better than the last bullshit they did. This is just people chilling out and getting drunk, without putting on too much of a silly show!

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I generally liked this party alot better than the last bullshit they did. This is just people chilling out and getting drunk, without putting on too much of a silly show!

Or maybe the girls didn't care enough to put on a show for these guys

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll be Ralphing the White Porcelain Phone at some point in time.   

It's not a great party unless atleast one person having puked by the end of the night. 😉 Too bad she seem to have sobered up abit.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Lol, look again..ginger bedrom,silly show number 100.