Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

they can hide all they wanted from us but they 
cant manipulate the cam otherwise this is not real life.

All indicate that they manipulate it to set it off and this is not right.

they staied for almost 3 hours in bathroom, and when they went out and when they was in bedroom they cover they bodies with a cloak. while was fucking. i was watching .

The VHTV cut off the recorded cam about what happened in bedroom, from 8 51 am to 11.06 am.

11 minutes ago, rodox said:

cant manipulate the cam otherwise this is not real life.

The amazing thing. All apartments with real life have 2-5 posts per week with comments - boredom.:biggrin: Or do you think Aurora - arranges children's matinees and works as english teacher with naked pussy without cams?😌

I remind you - most popular apartment in recent days ex-Ray. Some subscribers suggested closing apt and Ray have 500$ fine in a controversial situation.  

i made a complaint only to see what they will answer

and this was the VHTV answered:

I'm contacting you regarding complain on bathroom camera in Penny apartment. Unfortunately, no proofs of anybody messing up with cameras can be seen on timeline, and manager and Penny strongly refused to accept the fact of turning the camera off. They claim it to be occaionally broken, and also they state there was no sexual scene afterwards, and everybody was trying to fix the broadcast from camera. As we don't give fines on suggestion, we can not do anything on this matter, so they are not getting a fine on bethroom issue due to lack of proofs. But I understand your disappointment and our support team would gladly agree with it. As a viewer, you can give them your own "fine" - stop from giving this apartment your attention, if you suggest them to be cheating with cameras without any respect to you as a viewer. So, as the apartment doesn't get viewers attention, they don't get paid and learn the lesson.

My apologies for inconveniences caused.

belive if you want. 

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

The amazing thing. All apartments with real life have 2-5 posts per week with comments - boredom.:biggrin: Or do you think Aurora - arranges children's matinees and works as english teacher with naked pussy without cams?😌

I remind you - most popular apartment in recent days ex-Ray. Some subscribers suggested closing apt and Ray have 500$ fine in a controversial situation.  

Is the $ 500 amount a reality or a fictitious amount? If that amount is in proportion to what is earned (which would be normal) then they still earn a big sandwich!🤑

i replicated about the cut  from 8 51 am to 11.06 in bedroom, cause there you could see they fucking with a cloak covering all they 4 bodies. its helps to see they was willing to hide somethings.

and VHTV answered:

"We have deleted all the timeline when one another camera was messed (kitchen free one) by guest on purpose".

cleardot.gif
but i was meaning about bedroom camera not kitchen camera.

14 minutes ago, turkey said:

Is the $ 500 amount a reality or a fictitious amount? If that amount is in proportion to what is earned (which would be normal) then they still earn a big sandwich!🤑

Standard fixed fine for serious violation (violence, drugs, children). I do not know real penalty for which have Ray (but it was significant - that is, I assume 500). But Alexandra&Chad  fined exactly $500 for fact that guests in bathroom did suspicious actions. The appeal that Alexandra&Chad physically could not know what happened in the bathroom not work. Advised always go to the toilet with guests.:biggrin: And A&C not happy with this attitude.Therefore, I think - this penalty not changed. That is, when shit happens (violence, drugs, children in apt) -500$.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, turkey said:

Must admit I have always thought $500 is quite a large amount, whether it is proportional to what's earned I very much doubt it. Perhaps that's why so many don't last that long.

Every day I go by I draw different conclusions and the clearest is that VH organized the whole assembly after knowing what they did with the bathroom camera. When I contacted support they told me they would not receive any fines as there was no no need for them to tamper with the camera. Lie. We all saw it and support it too but they could no longer retract and the same support arranged the manipulation of the kitchen camera to have an excuse. What's the point of manipulating the camera the kitchen when the action and everything that happened started in the bathroom? No! Pure VH strategy to not charge against tenants and purge responsibility towards your manager. We know that this apartment is already doomed, whatever they do we will no longer trust them and I can assure you that after this, they will no longer do anything because we have the experience of other tenants in the same situation. Why lengthen it further? What hidden interests are there? VH and the manager know it...

• Upvote 1