B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

19 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she is definitely on my top 3 list too, of cutest girls on RLC ever. Along with Jasmin, Nicole, Diane, Holly, Debby, Salma, Erika, Glasha, Kira, Candy, and possibly a few more I've forgot. You see, it's quite crowdy on my top 3 list.

Interesting...first of all in my time 2+ years Ulyana has been a top favourite for overall package (love the add Gina boobs idea (lets mix and match and build our favourite cyborg RLC girl)   more importantly are these other names I know nothing of??? any chance of posting pics of your top 5?  but this Jasmine, Nicole, Amber???  repeat … That would be a fun new forum topic …. Anyone up to it??? 

35 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Interesting...first of all in my time 2+ years Ulyana has been a top favourite for overall package (love the add Gina boobs idea (lets mix and match and build our favourite cyborg RLC girl)   more importantly are these other names I know nothing of??? any chance of posting pics of your top 5?  but this Jasmine, Nicole, Amber???  repeat … That would be a fun new forum topic …. Anyone up to it??? 

I like your idea. Pick and mix. Imagine a girl with the face of Holly, boobs of Amber, butt of Damira, belly of Ulyana, pussy (and bladder) of Gina, bush and hairs of Salma, Stella's stomach for alcohol, Regina's friendliness, Diane's sensual quirks, and Valerie's crazyness. That's my dream girl!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, canito said:

lets remember regina and sher were sister and regina used a vibrator and fingered sher so i consider it incest just my opinion.

No, they weren't sisters.

• Like 2

On the other hand Lia and Mia are sisters, I believe that nobody will be able to say the opposite, and they were all the time naked one beside the other, they also took part in things not very catholic in B2 with Gina :biggrin:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

On the other hand Lia and Mia are sisters, I believe that nobody will be able to say the opposite, and they were all the time naked one beside the other, they also took part in things not very catholic in B2 with Gina :biggrin:

Now I never knew that Moos...😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

They never licked or dildoed each other so not a good comparison.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They never licked or dildoed each other so not a good comparison.

a show is still a show

they were present in the same room and their bodies often touched during their movement

so no i don't think it's a bad comparison