Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I have a considerably different experience here then you do Dave. For me, this was a big part of my life for at least 3 years. For me, this was an outlet, a place for Amy to be able to breathe and express myself. I exposed myself to you all completely. I did everything here, from the highest high to the lowest low, I did it. I was very close friends with many, many people here, including Jabbath and Sparkles. I am basically a dead person walking here now. I am THE most despised person on CamCaps and I am ok with that. I do not want to reincarnate myself to any other level again. As for the club, it to means more to me I suppose because Jabbath opened it up the first time as a direct response to me and did it again as a direct response to me. He told me himself. It really is an Anti-Amy3 club at its heart and that's the truth of the matter. It is a theft of this forum and is a power grab beyond all measures and as long as it exists it will always be a middle finger to the people in this forum. The club comes first and the rest come second. The people in this forums are unworthy of them and they get fed scraps all because of a hatred of me. I tried to convince the admins to close the club, not for me, but to clean the slate and put everyone back in the same place, on the same level. I am dead here either way. That effort failed. This place has become an apple rotting on a tree and until something is done to rectify it and return to an even playing field, it will continue to die. The club is actually a big deal.

I completely get that Amy,you have been on here much longer than me and stuff that went on with you,Jabs,and Sparkles is your business and us as individuals can only make up our own minds on what happened.I know you have explained your side of the story but obviously others disagree with you and what's happened has happened.Sort things out or kiss and make up seemingly don't exist in here.You probably didn't even notice but I've called you out before because I didn't like or agree with what you were saying but I didn't throw my toys out the pram.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I completely get that Amy,you have been on here much longer than me and stuff that went on with you,Jabs,and Sparkles is your business and us as individuals can only make up our own minds on what happened.I know you have explained your side of the story but obviously others disagree with you and what's happened has happened.Sort things out or kiss and make up seemingly don't exist in here.You probably didn't even notice but I've called you out before because I didn't like or agree with what you were saying but I didn't throw my toys out the pram.

Afternoon you old fart how be thee? I have been quite quiet recently as it is rather difficult to chat about nothing though having said that many seem to make a habit of it :biggrin: Am not gonna mention that "C" word as it is irrelevant personally for many reasons. All can be said is that if it makes some happy and floats their boat then bully for them hope it makes them happy and their life fully fulfilled :biggrin: We be fine down yer in sleepy old Somerset fully enjoying the lovely weather. Got yer mask yet lol, have never worn one yet but looks as though we shall soon have to when out shopping. Anyway take care pal no doubt will catch you again.👍 

Have no ideia what club you people talking..i supose it the one Amy says.Personaly would never join an club like that(if its exists)because i dont find myself better or worst than anyone so..a restrit club just for some "special ones" basicaly tells me everything...if real is an absolutely BS.Dont care who is in it or not..but people that are in that supose club are in it are the type of personalities..i dont want to relate.Cheers to all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Afternoon you old fart how be thee? I have been quite quiet recently as it is rather difficult to chat about nothing though having said that many seem to make a habit of it :biggrin: Am not gonna mention that "C" word as it is irrelevant personally for many reasons. All can be said is that if it makes some happy and floats their boat then bully for them hope it makes them happy and their life fully fulfilled :biggrin: We be fine down yer in sleepy old Somerset fully enjoying the lovely weather. Got yer mask yet lol, have never worn one yet but looks as though we shall soon have to when out shopping. Anyway take care pal no doubt will catch you again.👍 

Hi Rob,good to hear from you(insult or praise) it's all welcome👍.Yeh we're all fine up here although the weather has been a bit iffy.We've been wearing masks for about a week now but only in shops.A first for me was getting new glasses with a mask on,the fuckers kept steaming up😀kinda defeated the purpose.As for the"c"word I think I've said more than enough but it's how I feel,might as well be honest and upfront.There isn't a lot happening on here as you say but I'm sure it will pick up again.

Speak soon pal👍

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,good to hear from you(insult or praise) it's all welcome👍.Yeh we're all fine up here although the weather has been a bit iffy.We've been wearing masks for about a week now but only in shops.A first for me was getting new glasses with a mask on,the fuckers kept steaming up😀kinda defeated the purpose.As for the"c"word I think I've said more than enough but it's how I feel,might as well be honest and upfront.There isn't a lot happening on here as you say but I'm sure it will pick up again.

Speak soon pal👍

We cannot go out without masks here in India. It is mandatory. It’s mask in the car, market, office .anywhere. Heavy fines are in place for rule violators. We have slowly but surely accepted the life with corona. It has been 2 months for me wearing masks all the time and it sucks BUT it is one of the primary defense against Virus so can’t complain.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nack said:

We cannot go out without masks here in India. It is mandatory. It’s mask in the car, market, office .anywhere. Heavy fines are in place for rule violators. We have slowly but surely accepted the life with corona. It has been 2 months for me wearing masks all the time and it sucks BUT it is one of the primary defense against Virus so can’t complain.

Same here in Germany. We wear masks to help keeping the numbers down. You get used to it... Still hope there will be a vaccine soon. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Same here in Germany. We wear masks to help keeping the numbers down. You get used to it... Still hope there will be a vaccine soon. 

Mandatory here in UK shops from tomorrow

4 hours ago, nack said:

USA take note!!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Slight alteration pal,sensible Scotland has been wearing masks in shops for over a week now.👍😷

Good old Scotland eh i'm impressed. 👍 got ahead of us for once instead of lagging behind.:biggrin: