Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

Gunnison County: non-residents, tourists must stay out, violators receive jail, fine

GUNNISON COUNTY, Colo. — Gunnison County residents now have a new reason to stay inside, and officials want to make sure the message is heard: non-residents and tourists must stay out.

It requires all non-residents of Gunnison County to leave as soon as they can or request a waiver explaining their reasons to stay.

Non-essential businesses such as hotels, day-care centers are required to shut down under the order.

It’s the first within the state to impose criminal charges for a violation, and goes well beyond previous state-issued orders.

A new public health order enacted on Friday gives up to 18 months in jail and a possible 5,000 dollar fine to people violating the order. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm 74 and based upon the information I've seen, if I should test positive for covid-19 I would ask my physician to treat me with hydroxychloroquine. 

Don't you think if that was the solution they would all be using it by now? after the medical profession should know.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Key Coronavirus Model Now Predicts Many Fewer U.S. Deaths

A Sunday update of a prominent COVID-19 forecasting model suggests that fewer lives will be lost during the first wave of the coronavirus outbreak than previously thought. The University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) now predicts that 81,766 people will die of COVID-19 in the U.S. through early August. When the model was last updated, on April 2, it predicted 11,765 deaths more deaths, for a total of 93,531. 

he model, which has been cited by the White House, relies on numbers from China, Italy, Spain, and areas around the U.S. The change in prediction is due to “a massive infusion of new data,” IHME director Dr. Christopher Murray said in a press release.

According to its website, the IHME model was developed to “provide hospitals, health-care workers, policymakers, and the public with crucial information about what demands COVID-19 may place on hospital capacity and resources, so that they could begin to plan.” The model’s latest update includes several important changes related to that planning. Many fewer hospital beds will be needed at peak than previously anticipated, according to the new projections. The April 5 update predicts the need for 140,823 total hospital beds and 29,210 ICU beds at the peak of the outbreak. Those numbers are down 121,269 and 10,517, respectively. 

The model also revised downward the prediction for the number of ventilators needed at the height of the outbreak. It now predicts the need for 18,992 ventilators, down from 31,782.

One thing that didn’t change between the April 2 and April 5 models is the projected date of the outbreak’s peak. The model still predicts an April 16 apex for the daily COVID-19 death rate. Hospital use is expected to peak on April 15.

And the news medias' brilliant Governor Cuomo had predicted that the state of New York would need 40,000 ventilators and was bitching because Trump wasn't supplying that number. 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Don't you think if that was the solution they would all be using it by now? after the medical profession should know.

There are members of the medical profession who do know. That's what my decision is based upon.  If you watch something besides CNN and MSNBC  you might learn about it. Check out the work by Dr. Stephen Smith of New Jersey. The FDA has approved doctors using the drug as a treatment for covid-19.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

There are members of the medical profession who do know. That's what my decision is based upon.  If you watch something besides CNN and MSNBC  you might learn about it. Check out the work by Dr. Stephen Smith of New Jersey. The FDA has approved doctors using the drug as a treatment for covid-19.

Don't watch anything of that crap we got enough over here thanks lol

Just now, Robwin said:

Don't watch anything of that crap we got enough over here thanks lol

Seriously though, check out the work Dr. Stephen Smith has been doing in treating covid-19 with a combination of hydroxychloroquine and other drugs. :cool:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

it is working and many doctors have proven that it is working. the problem is, its against the narrative of the w.h.o. and bill gates. vaccines is there narrative. president trump is fighting against them and they do not like it.  watch this video and see for your self. bill gates himself that we need to depopulate people and he says be vaccines is one way of doing that..   his words not mine!!      

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, massey69 said:

it is working and many doctors have proven that it is working. the problem is, its against the narrative of the w.h.o. and bill gates. vaccines is there narrative. president trump is fighting against them and they do not like it.  watch this video and see for your self. bill gates himself that we need to depopulate people and he says be vaccines is one way of doing that..   his words not mine!!      

if you dont want to watch all of it fast forward to 16.45 proof is in the pudding

• Confused 1

I said all of this way back in the beginning of the first thread that ended up locked and people laugh calling me a conspiracy theorist. 

This is a way to depopulate the world of it's old and least useful. They need to kill off a billion people and this is their way of doing it. It will start a civil unrest the likes no one has ever seen before.

If you think there are savages roaming the streets, you ain't seen nothing yet. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

CNN has reported on hydroxychloroquine already on 19.03. with a clear and unambiguous Statement by Dr. Fauci. 

The statement might not be what you wanted to hear, but corresponds to the statements of the majority of experts. For the time being, the aim is to produce meaningful studies. 

If the drug really proves to be helpful, it will be important in the future to give it to the participants who really need it. 

• Like 1