Jerry & Thomas (2020) Part #1

On 5/15/2020 at 11:58 PM, squish said:

The cleaner girl has appeared. I really wish she would move in.

good news again for you, i heard that she is moving in.but its a bit more complicated, she said "well once i will move in we will be spliting the rent and food cost". so far so good, but where they will move in its the case? 😕 cause Thomas was saying i will let them live and i will be watching them through cams, if they will do some shit i will come back and fuck them, he was speaking for two girls. so possible Thomas moving out or he goes for vacation but in that case why would he need to check through cams and return

funny phone call to the kinda of redhead she answers " what do u want? yes i did throw the pills the coke and the weed, fuck you now,.she hangs up and after a min the same guy calls " hei yeah i will come tomorow to talk,yeah i love you,hei do you love me too? allright we meet tomorow" 🤯🤯 i'm telling you guys, sometimes is just crazy, they behave one way and after a min another way. it feels like they know that you are watching them at that spesific moment and you understan what they say and they decide to troll the shit out of you.

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

good news again for you, i heard that she is moving in.but its a bit more complicated, she said "well once i will move in we will be spliting the rent and food cost". so far so good, but where they will move in its the case? 😕 cause Thomas was saying i will let them live and i will be watching them through cams, if they will do some shit i will come back and fuck them, he was speaking for two girls. so possible Thomas moving out or he goes for vacation but in that case why would he need to check through cams and return

funny phone call to the kinda of redhead she answers " what do u want? yes i did throw the pills the coke and the weed, fuck you now,.she hangs up and after a min the same guy calls " hei yeah i will come tomorow to talk,yeah i love you,hei do you love me too? allright we meet tomorow" 🤯🤯 i'm telling you guys, sometimes is just crazy, they behave one way and after a min another way. it feels like they know that you are watching them at that spesific moment and you understan what they say and they decide to troll the shit out of you.

But now they left the project...

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But now they left the project...

yeah, i was thinking that something interesting is gonna happen, but didnt expect exactly that 😞 and on time that i find that the cleaner lady very nice and start paying attention to the apt. sucks.

• Like 1