Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

I do not know how old are the "feminists" here, they have a rather archaic vision of the woman: it is the woman who chooses, she must be at the center of everything, respect her whatever her behavior ...
It's already limited in real life, so here !!!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is he the arrogant guy who puts his hands all over the women, sometimes unwanted, at a bunch of M & S parties?

He has no idea how to treat a lady. Actually, all the time he thinks with his penis and never knows how to behave. Yes, yesterday he fucked the cutie redhead but sex doesn't complete and she rejected him. I was so happy when she kicked him 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Millo said:

He has no idea how to treat a lady. Actually, all the time he thinks with his penis and never knows how to behave. Yes, yesterday he fucked the cutie redhead but sex doesn't complete and she rejected him. I was so happy when she kicked him 😀

Yes he is really annoying. Someday it will end bad with his behavior. He basically behaves like a gorilla without any fur. And then he is surprised the ladies do not like him... 🤦‍♂️🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

I do not know how old are the "feminists" here, they have a rather archaic vision of the woman: it is the woman who chooses, she must be at the center of everything, respect her whatever her behavior ...
It's already limited in real life, so here !!!!!

Hear hear!!!

13 hours ago, Gudari said:

Yes, exactly! He's the guy who ends up ruining all the parties because he can't tell the difference between women who are "available" and those who don't or don't want to do anything with him. He's a guy who sees a, whoever she is, and her eyesight is clouded. What I don't understand is why they keep inviting you and especially with certain girls who know you have no chance of doing anything! Tonight, however, he has been awarded a prize, something very rare...

I guess he would be right at home with cavemen.https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/cartoon-caveman-dragging-cave-woman-31004170

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I do not understand what they are saying (Maybe @moonlight89 can help with translation) but it seems to me it all started when Horndog started searching Bianca's handbag. Teresa said something to him and then they both started shouting at each other. she kicked him good when he attacked her lol

allright, i will try to give you a word by word translation since Theressa had biger balls than most of the guys would have infront of Ante. so the situation was like Ante was looking for his phone and he made a chaos and everyone was looking for his phone, there was some intensity betwen Ante and Theressa due to the wild character of hers any way when Ante open Biancas bag and bianca confort him that is not nice to open someone else personal items and than Theressa said, " he is convinced that the girls have hide his phone" Ante start screaming to her .

A- where is my phone find my phone!!!

T- firstly dont yell at me,second i have no idea where is your phone

A- find my phone right now (he grab her on face)

T- stop spiting at me,fuck you, how the hell i could know where is your phone,dont touch me.

A-you are pissing me all evening, its an iphone 11 find it.

T- you are also pisiing me,get away from me and stop spiting on me asshole, you have fucked my brains out, i dont give a damn about your iphone, dont touch me, get lost, disapear fucking cunt,go and search your iphone in all the corners but dont touch me.

than Ante was agresive and said i dint got use girls talk to me like this people intervine,.Theressa said i also dint use to cunts point me with their finger and blah blah. 

unfortunately i could not find the exact words to translate in english since the language that Theressa used was more brutal so i could not find the corect replacement in english 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I do not understand what they are saying (Maybe @moonlight89 can help with translation) but it seems to me it all started when Horndog started searching Bianca's handbag. Teresa said something to him and then they both started shouting at each other. she kicked him good when he attacked her lol

The thing is red IPhone11. The guy thought she hid IPhone11 (stole)