Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

@moonlight89 are you watching this ? what went wrong here ? 😜

i  dont exactly got to hear the reasson, but i tell what happens in my opinions, does any one remembers the last night of Faye? Aaron was constaly harasing her and was trying to get her low, while Faye always was going to sit in other corners of the living room and he was always going to her, at the end she was kicked.yes Faye was wild in same time goergeusly beatifull.

exactly thats what happen here.Theresa is very beautifull and in same time very wild, she speaks very straight with no fear of who you are or your backround,as i notice the last moments before the arguement started the guy with the glasses was kind of harasing her childish shit to get her. and she was answering him straightly and the guy was keep going in her, so at some point the bold guy brake and start conforting her as how she speaks, and how slut she is bitch blah bah blah, Theresa told him,  man look your age how do you speak like this, and the guy just got furious and everyone seems to take the side of the bold guy.

unfortunately as long as Theresa stays single and Sergio bring guys home with the hope to fuck her and when the guys see the potential fuck with her beauty become cave mans.thats what i got. maybe @groomy can give more insight since i'm very bored listening everything 🙂

• Thanks 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i  dont exactly got to hear the reasson, but i tell what happens in my opinions, does any one remembers the last night of Faye? Aaron was constaly harasing her and was trying to get her low, while Faye always was going to sit in other corners of the living room and he was always going to her, at the end she was kicked.yes Faye was wild in same time goergeusly beatifull.

exactly thats what happen here.Theresa is very beautifull and in same time very wild, she speaks very straight with no fear of who you are or your backround,as i notice the last moments before the arguement started the guy with the glasses was kind of harasing her childish shit to get her. and she was answering him straightly and the guy was keep going in her, so at some point the bold guy brake and start conforting her as how she speaks, and how slut she is bitch blah bah blah, Theresa told him,  man look your age how do you speak like this, and the guy just got furious and everyone seems to take the side of the bold guy.

unfortunately as long as Theresa stays single and Sergio bring guys home with the hope to fuck her and when the guys see the potential fuck with her beauty become cave mans.thats what i got. maybe @groomy can give more insight since i'm very bored listening everything 🙂

thanks, that was also my impression. looks like she has no filter lol

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

This guy hasn't given up. is his patient and persistence going to get him laid ? lol ( highly doubt that) 

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 01.44.44.png

i was thinking exactly like this, so there was a fight, allright she is bitch and is completely her fault for everything,than why the fuck are you still here all by your self? patheting unciviliazed with no maners cave mans.

and no matter if he gonna fuck or no, firstly act like a man fucking redicilus clown.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i was thinking exactly like this, so there was a fight, allright she is bitch and is completely her fault for everything,than why the fuck are you still here all by your self? patheting unciviliazed with no maners cave mans.

he wants some pussy lol that's why he is still here lol

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

@moonlight89 are you watching this ? what went wrong here ? 😜

The dudes are creeps..Sergio tried to pimp these girls to his drunk Russian buddies..none of the girls wanted anything to do with them.. especially the bald and short guy..both scamming the whole time..No telling what they were promised or expected.. even hit pretty hard on Melissa.  She's a good sport and let them cop a feel..Can't blame the girls for this one. Sergio should have sent them packing.. 

• Like 2