Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

On 5/9/2020 at 6:11 PM, life+90 said:

image.thumb.png.6c5345360e0f4708b8a58664b9394314.png

I honestly kept this quiet until I could watch the video... I feel sorry for this situation of a woman completely subdued like Melissa! What the fuck does a 20-year-old girl (allegedly) do with two guys who double her age and something else... letting yourself get your tits, pussy and everything? And Sergio what are you doing with Melissa when this happens? Nothing! And worst of all, Melissa doesn't seem to care! Melissa's just a Derogatory!

• Like 2

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

El 5/10/2020 a las 0:07, life + 90 dijo:

image.thumb.png.f8731b79e8d8caa2475cbddf44d6dab3.pngspacer.png

And also, to top it off, Sergio focused her on her mobile phone and she was stripping naked and teaching everything to be seen by some other guy on the other side of her mobile phone. All this while those cincuenton guys groped her everywhere! Real disgust!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Gudari said:

I honestly kept this quiet until I could watch the video... I feel sorry for this situation of a woman completely subdued like Melissa! What the fuck does a 20-year-old girl (allegedly) do with two guys who double her age and something else... letting yourself get your tits, pussy and everything? And Sergio what are you doing with Melissa when this happens? Nothing! And worst of all, Melissa doesn't seem to care! Melissa's just a Derogatory!

Do you ever say anything positive about anybody or any thing?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

¿Alguna vez has dicho algo positivo sobre alguien o algo?

Yes of course! About many! There are many tenants and ex-tenants that I love! But of these two scammers I can not say anything good, I have known for a long time what they are and what they do!