Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Now, now Robwin be nice. 😂

Aren't i always :angel: but certainly seems to be double standards for whatever happens in this apartment JMO :biggrin: Anywhere else and the shit would have hit the fan in minutes on CC :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So if I understand correctly, no one intervenes before he starts to be violent with the girl, and the only thing they do once they are separated is laughing at the situation
Damn mentality
Otherwise they don't seem to think it was faster to call his fucking phone to ring it and find it :angel:
Apparently you can't be naked and fuck everything with a pulse  and have a brain :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So if I understand correctly, no one intervenes before he starts to be violent with the girl, and the only thing they do once they are separated is laughing at the situation
Damn mentality
Otherwise they don't seem to think it was faster to call his fucking phone to ring it and find it :angel:
Apparently you can't be naked and fuck everything with a pulse  and have a brain :biggrin:

Calling the phone would be far too basic and easy to do. Have to make a scene about it, adds some drama. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All this talk on Ante and Teresa and how he is rude to girls (which he is) and pages and pages have been written on here about that, while i am here wondering how the hell Ante managed to fuck Krista months ago lmaoooo, what was she even thinking ? 😂😂

Sorry but that's the first thought that comes into mind whenever i see Ante 😂

30 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

there were 10 people in the house, I am sure at least one of them has tried calling the phone. it probably was off. I don't think they are all dumb 😆  

Phone has in off-line. That is why the guy so aggressive. This is a logical combination. New girl. The whole evening flirted with him. Played. Then phone disappeared and it is off.

It is logical that new girl who touched guy in stripgames and joked about his dick first suspect. IPhone11 (I won’t be surprised if on credit for few years) very expensive for Russia and that guy.

I think they found IPhone11 after VH cameras view.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

there were 10 people in the house, I am sure at least one of them has tried calling the phone. it probably was off. I don't think they are all dumb 😆  

That's a big assumption 🤣

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Phone has in off-line. That is why the guy so aggressive. This is a logical combination. New girl. The whole evening flirted with him. Played. Then phone disappeared and it is off.

It is logical that new girl who touched guy in stripgames and joked about his dick first suspect. IPhone11 (I won’t be surprised if on credit for few years) very expensive for Russia and that guy.

I think they found IPhone11 after VH cameras view.

Innocent till proven guilty. They can always check the cameras to see how the phone ended up where it was found.