B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Gina: "I know you have come here in the past and had sex with Sara, Stella, Debbie off cam and Holly, but you only have eyes and feelings for me now, right?"

Cesar: "Yup"

*Fucks Ulyana 10 min. later*

He probably texting ulyana right now she was just masterbating 😂

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

There is a 3 letter word that can describe that for you 😂

don't say it, for God's sake, otherwise Mooooos gets angry

Tien donc je ne ses plus qui a dit ici que Gina était probablement au courant que Bruno avait baisé ses collègues de travail et maintenant j'apprends qu'il baise Ulyana et Gina se trouve maintenant bouleversé ? 🤯😅

En tout cas il a beaucoup de chance d'avoir découvert le poulailler russe de Barça

il se tape les plus belles nanas ce salaud je l'envie 😮

Tien so I no longer his who said here that Gina was probably aware that Bruno had fucked his work colleagues and now I learn that he is fucking Ulyana and Gina is now upset?🤯😅

In any case he is very lucky to have discovered the Russian henhouse of Barça

he’s banging the prettiest chicks this bastard I envy😮

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Meran1826 said:

Non capisco perché tutti siano sorpresi. 
Questi tre appartamenti sono come case di puttane per questo ragazzo. 
Lui viene. ballare, fare festa e scopare una ragazza dopo l'altra o mettere le dita nel culo di alcune ragazze o giocare con loro 
Se conto fino ad ora bene Ulyana è il suo n. 6 o 7 e nel mezzo ha scopato con le dita un paio di altre ragazze in B1, B2, B4. Gina gli ha permesso di scopare Ginger di fronte a lei e poi gli ha permesso di mettere il dito su Irma. 
Quindi qual è il grosso problema 

che lo ha fatto mentre Gina non c'era, e quindi non gli ha dato il permesso. 

il y a 2 minutes, Mauri a dit :

che lo ha fatto mentre Gina non c'era, e quindi non gli ha dato il permesso. 

Non, Gina était là , et sur le balcon puis dans le salon  et quand elle l'a cherché et pas vu dans la salle de bain, 

elle a compris qu'il était dans la chambre de Mimi et elle a entendu et est partie déboussolée.

il y a 4 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

No, Gina was there, and on the balcony then in the living room and when she looked for him and not seen in the bathroom, 

she understood that he was in Mimi's room and she heard and left confused.

12:13:34 she left and he was fucking her next to door in mimi room. Even the fatso went to the door and told him that Gina is leaving and he kept fucking 

• Like 1

Just now, Meran1826 said:

lo stava facendo bene prima di Gina. quindi nessuna sorpresa per me. È proprio come un cliente in casa di puttana e il cliente non chiede il permesso di cambiare la sua ragazza. 

a lui non interessa Gina e nessuna delle ragazze, se le vuole solo scopare, ma a Gina ha dato fastidio quando ha saputo che stava scopando con Ulyana,  se nè andata piangendo, poi lui ha detto a Ulyana che non è fidanzato con Gina, 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

To be honest, even though I find Ulyanna very attractive, she disappointed me by becoming one of the " Curly Girls Club" ... Dirty, I can't stand that guy ... and his boys ! 

Ulyanna had someting with maybe two, three or even four girls in the cast. How about Ginger or Irma? All the girls are not looking for a real relationship when they do there shows, either. 

• Like 1