B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

drama in B2 all cry, but I really don't understand why to do these scenes, that's enough, break the relationships with who you don't like, you see Gina and Ulyana, maybe even here RLC has some responsibility.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Why is Ulyana upset??? I really hope she hasn't caught feelings for him..

No I'm guessing because curly used her just for a one time fuck 

It probably made ulyana think she was something special but she was just a toy 

Say what you want to about gina but she gets the last laugh against the girl (ulyana) who thinks she is all that just like olivia does😂

8 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

Revenge on herself. 
Letting this pig fuck her again,
I dont see anyone but Gina loosing here. 

Gina is an idiot and for any of them to get all pissed off and shed tears over a guy is beyond stupidity!!

• Like 2

Just now, Kingbanks said:

No I'm guessing because curly used her just for a one time fuck 

It probably made ulyana think she was something special but she was just a toy 

Say what you want to about gina but she gets the last laugh against the girl (ulyana) who thinks she is all that just like olivia does😂

Yep it's possible. Or Curly could've been playing a two-way game since he only really cares about his dick. He could've said many things to both of them to make them go along and eventually Gina made it backfire towards Ulyana.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Gina is an idiot and for any of them to get all pissed off and shed tears over a guy is beyond stupidity!!

All I dont think ulyana is crying over curly I believe she is crying because she is embarrassed she thought gina was a push over but gina fired back getting her revenge 😂

It was a chess move by gina it was a psychological win she just got on ulyana and all of b2 😂

Because olivia&ulyana think they are always in charge 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

All I dont think ulyana is crying over curly I believe she is crying because she is embarrassed she thought gina was a push over but gina fired back getting her revenge 😂

It was a chess move by gina it was a psychological win she just got on ulyana and all of b2 😂

Because olivia&ulyana think they are always in charge 😂

But we all know where that Gina-Curly relationship is going, and that's right into the wall. So she only really painted herself in the corner in the end.