B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you want to pretend he's not good at sex, go watch vids of him and any of the other 6 girls he's been with, including Gina. Gina ain't pining over him because of his intelligence ffs....

I've watched everyone of his conquests. The constant theme is that he struggles to get hard, struggles to stay hard, He rams his fingers in the girls ass despite most objecting. Ulyana told he she does not like 'the finger' and made him stop. Gina constantly moves her ass as he tries to finger her ass (although he did succeed) Sara didn't like the finger either but Curly has limited moves which include the finger to disguise his lack of consistent hard on. He is very reluctant to kiss during his 'love making!!' and constantly arranges the girl so he can fuck them from behind and pull open their ass holes. He is much happier taking the 'wham bam thank you mam' approach. 

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, AntEater a dit :

Est-ce que les gens prétendent être d'accord avec tout cela ou êtes-vous vraiment en train d'accepter le "drame"? Tant de projection se passe dans ce forum. Je comprends tomber amoureux de tout SI 1) nous n'avions jamais vu Curly être le "petit ami" des autres filles de GOV avec qui Gina est amie avant, 2) Gina ne vivait pas en Espagne et ne connaissait pas Curly des séjours précédents GOV appartements ou même à l'extérieur de RLC, 3) Gina n'était pas une femme intelligente de la rue qui sait quoi, et 4) Curly n'était pas l'un des choix de Gingers pour son fuckfest bday. 

Beaucoup de filles auront des relations sexuelles et des amitiés avec une fille une semaine, puis changeront et auront une relation avec une autre locataire. Habituellement, tout le monde sait ce qui se passe et est cool à ce sujet et il n'y a pas de drame quand ils baisent une autre fille. Pourquoi cette relation entre Gina et Curly devrait-elle être différente parce qu'il est un gars? Ces deux-là sont aussi sérieux que Mila et Olya, ils peuvent les changer s'ils le souhaitent. C'est pourquoi il n'y a pas de mauvais sang entre Curly / Gina / et Ulyana car ils sont tous juste unis avec le même objectif, faire autant d'argent que possible, pour quand ils quittent cette connerie et recommencent à reprendre leur vie normale. Certaines personnes sont tellement passionnées par Gina qu'elles ne peuvent pas voir ce qui se trouve juste devant elles.

Et le fait est que j'aime vraiment Gina, mais je trouve tellement drôle de lire toutes ces hypothèses à son sujet basées sur beaucoup d'imagination et très peu de faits. Elle et Curly ne prennent même pas la peine de faire ressembler une vraie relation. 

Gina vit en Espagne depuis plus de deux ans alors elle a vu passer les Sarah , Stella Belle, les Jumelles , etc... 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

I've watched everyone of his conquests. The constant theme is that he struggles to get hard, struggles to stay hard, He rams his fingers in the girls ass despite most objecting. Ulyana told he she does not like 'the finger' and made him stop. Gina constantly moves her ass as he tries to finger her ass (although he did succeed) Sara didn't like the finger either but Curly has limited moves which include the finger to disguise his lack of consistent hard on. He is very reluctant to kiss during his 'love making !!' and constantly arranges the girl so he can fuck them from behind and pull open their ass holes. He is much happier taking the 'wham bam thank you mam' approach. 

That would be too intimate for him...

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

I've watched everyone of his conquests. The constant theme is that he struggles to get hard, struggles to stay hard, He rams his fingers in the girls ass despite most objecting. Ulyana told he she does not like 'the finger' and made him stop. Gina constantly moves her ass as he tries to finger her ass (although he did succeed) Sara didn't like the finger either but Curly has limited moves which include the finger to disguise his lack of consistent hard on. He is very reluctant to kiss during his 'love making!!' and constantly arranges the girl so he can fuck them from behind and pull open their ass holes. He is much happier taking the 'wham bam thank you mam' approach. 

probably because when he first gets them they are all coked up but every time I see him with a girl he seems to have no problem keeping it up like right now for example

12 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Are people pretending to go along with all of this or are you guys really buying into the "drama".

. . etc.

I'm not buying into it. This is a sad thing to say, but when it comes to the B-apartments, I would not pay to watch these wonderful and beautiful women. It's not my thing. I'm a bad Mod. If anybody wants to Mod the B-apartments boards, I'll suggest you. These Barc apartments have never worked with the project mission statement or concept of RLC.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, van the man said:

You missed the part where he wants them to finger his asshole and make him taste it 🤪

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not buying into it. This is a sad thing to say, but when it comes to the B-apartments, I would not pay to watch these wonderful and beautiful women. It's not my thing. I'm a bad Mod. If anybody wants to Mod the B-apartments boards, I'll suggest you. These Barc apartments have never worked with the project mission statement or concept of RLC.

Can I get a big Amen!!

18 minutes ago, van the man said:

I've watched everyone of his conquests. The constant theme is that he struggles to get hard, struggles to stay hard, He rams his fingers in the girls ass despite most objecting. Ulyana told he she does not like 'the finger' and made him stop. Gina constantly moves her ass as he tries to finger her ass (although he did succeed) Sara didn't like the finger either but Curly has limited moves which include the finger to disguise his lack of consistent hard on. He is very reluctant to kiss during his 'love making !!' and constantly arranges the girl so he can fuck them from behind and pull open their ass holes. He is much happier taking the 'wham bam thank you mam' approach. 

I haven't seen one of them but this I can tell you...all these Barca girls are coke whores and he is a coke head and it's easy for any coke headed guy to supply the drug of choice and bed down with any girl that will have him.  there are a lot of men in Barcelona but they are not the kind of men these girls choose to lay down with.  if you want to be invited to their apartments just show them that you have a dick and you have drugs...it's that freaking simple!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The GOVs closer to VHTV than it is to the essence of real life and RLC is putting so much of its focus on them nowadays because the other options are limited since they manage their business like dumbasses.

I cancelled my subscription because of RLC's bs as a whole but until it runs out I chose to view this crap as bad reality TV so at this point I just speculate on the narrative whether it's real or fake because nobody here knows everything's that going on anyway.