B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yep this is not about curly

He may not be the root cause of their conflict but him showing up could've been the trigger. The mood flipped on a dime and things escalated rather quickly as soon as him and Short Guy showed up.

6 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I find it a weak move if that's the case. It's a victory for as long as Curly stays with her which should be a matter of days given his history. The day he leaves and she ends up crying for days in B1, the rest will laugh at her. So she just fucked herself over by ruining friendships over a few fuck sessions.

What friendship are you talking about 😂

il y a 38 minutes, Meran1826 a dit :

Ne comprends pas vraiment cette merde. Comment diable Gina peut-elle inviter à nouveau ce type?
Fait-il partie de l'administration de RLC? 

Ce gars est un mercenaire de RLC pour mettre l'ambiance partout où il faut , baiser les filles pour se faire de nouveaux clients  et apporter les doses de médicaments que l'on place dans les différents toilettes sans caméra des appartements ou villa 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I agree, why is Ulyana upset, when she could have been clearly in control of the whole party setting, because she was the one that had sex with him,  and on top of that she could have made a statement like, " yes Gina I can understand why you took him back, because he is very good at what he does sexually"

Curly good sexually!!!! LOL!!!!! He is a useless sexual partner who struggles to get hard and struggles to stay hard. He treats women as whores and is obsessed with trying to fuck their ass holes.No different from all (almost all) men some might say!!! He clearly has no feelings for any of the RLC women and only sees them as sexual objects to be used and abused. He clearly has enough charm to work his way into their affections and importantly for him, their pants!! Unfortunately his idea of commitment is essentially... 'I'm yours for the night babe, well unless the night last long enough to become the morning!' When Ulyana wanted to be fucked by him she demanded to be fucked hard and fast. Instead he ran off to his friends leaving Ulyana frustrated and to fall asleep.

If I was judging him and I was in his circle of friends I would be bantering about what a stud he was and what a lucky fucker he is pulling a string of gorgeous Russian girls!!! 

If Gina thinks she is the winner by reclaiming the fuck rights and hold over Curly I would suggest she will be the long term loser. Gina may think he is the love of her life, whilst Curly thinks Gina is the love of his Night!!!!

I would love to see Ulyana get another chance to be 'fucked hard' by Curly, firstly because I think she is a very sexy girl but secondly to see if Curly really could perform!!!

• Like 3