B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je n'en ai pas vu mais je peux vous le dire ... toutes ces filles du Barça sont des putes de coke et il est une tête de coke et il est facile pour tout type à tête de coke de fournir la drogue de son choix et de coucher avec n'importe quelle fille qui va l'avoir. il y a beaucoup d'hommes à Barcelone mais ce n'est pas le genre d'hommes avec lesquels ces filles choisissent de s'allonger. si vous voulez être invité dans leurs appartements, montrez-leur simplement que vous avez une bite et que vous avez de la drogue ... c'est aussi simple que ça !!

Et quand on voit Gina sourire et rire bêtement, on se dit que cette fille irait faire le trottoir si Curly le lui demandait.

Et petit esprit de vengeance avec cela en faisant venir Curly à B2..

Ah !! les nanas, beaucoup plus méchantes qu'on ne le croit !!!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not buying into it. This is a sad thing to say, but when it comes to the B-apartments, I would not pay to watch these wonderful and beautiful women. It's not my thing. I'm a bad Mod. If anybody wants to Mod the B-apartments boards, I'll suggest you. These Barc apartments have never worked with the project mission statement or concept of RLC.

I forward Harley...😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Et quand on voit Gina sourire et rire bêtement, on se dit que cette fille irait faire le trottoir si Curly le lui demandait.

Et petit esprit de vengeance avec cela en faisant venir Curly à B2..

Ah !! les nanas, beaucoup plus méchantes qu'on ne le croit !!!!!

yes...i agree with all you said!!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep...A very tidy boiler, imo...I'm sure she'll be back...hopefully as a tenant :biggrin:

I haven't seen Ludmilla Olga recently  but Svetlana the shot putter seems to be doing most of the cleaning now..

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I haven't seen one of them but this I can tell you...all these Barca girls are coke whores and he is a coke head and it's easy for any coke headed guy to supply the drug of choice and bed down with any girl that will have him.  there are a lot of men in Barcelona but they are not the kind of men these girls choose to lay down with.  if you want to be invited to their apartments just show them that you have a dick and you have drugs...it's that freaking simple!!

I've gotta say, I haven't seen them drink this...just beer, wine and Jager...😏

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can I get a big Amen!!

Yes, my friend. You'd probably get one from Amy3, too.

It would be a different matter if the girls weren't constantly rotated, or often exhibited personality traits and talents (like painting squirrels, doing auto-body work, playing classical music, singing, or practicing lines for a play).

I'm certain that they are fine women. I think others might find a Mod reckless for saying this, but I know I agree with some members here because I think they speak the truth. I will respect other's opinions and ideas, too. That's my job.

These Barc apartments have never worked with the project mission statement or concept of RLC. Sadly, methinks the project as originally conceived is gone.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've gotta say, I haven't seen them drink this...just beer, wine and Jager...😏

I guess the next time I will have to use an upper case C in the word coke and put coke and head as one as in Cokehead to make you happy!

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, my friend. You'd probably get one from Amy3, too.

It would be a different matter if the girls weren't constantly rotated, or often exhibited personality traits and talents (like painting squirrels, doing auto-body work, playing classical music, singing, or practicing lines for a play).

I'm certain that they are fine women. I think others might find a Mod reckless for saying this, but I know I agree with some members here because I think they speak the truth. I will respect other's opinions and ideas, too. That's my job.

These Barc apartments have never worked with the project mission statement or concept of RLC. Sadly, methinks the project as originally conceived is gone.

Shit!!...did I miss that? That would've been awesome...::)