B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah how fucking weird of me for thinking that girls hanging out in parties all the time may be friends...

Just because a group of people hang out it doesn't make them friends wtf gina learn that when ulyana fucked curly 😂

So what point are you trying to make?

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ce gars est un mercenaire de RLC pour mettre l'ambiance partout où il faut , baiser les filles pour se faire de nouveaux clients  et apporter les doses de médicaments que l'on place dans les différents toilettes sans caméra des appartements ou villa 

👍

il y a 8 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Je pense que nous pouvons affirmer qu'il n'y aura pas de fête ce soir  🙄

A B2 je ne crois pas  mais à B1, tous les ingrédients sont là pour faire une méga teuf avec les filles comme Ginger Babi et Gina les buveuses et les droguées .

Curly va leur fournir ce qu'il faut 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Just because a group of people hang out it doesn't make them friends wtf gina learn that when ulyana fucked curly 😂

So what point are you trying to make?

So you hate someone so much to the point of being fine with having them over and talk to them. By the looks of it things were settled.

My point is that Gina's move was silly if her goal was to "play chess" and piss off Ulyana.

You disagree, so let's end it there.

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

I would love to see Ulyana get another chance to be 'fucked hard' by Curly, firstly because I think she is a very sexy girl but secondly to see if Curly really could perform!!!

If you want to pretend he's not good at sex, go watch vids of him and any of the other 6 girls he's been with, including Gina. Gina ain't pining over him because of his intelligence ffs....

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Un B2 je ne crois pas mais à B1, tous les ingrédients sont là pour faire une méga teuf avec les filles comme Ginger Babi et Gina les buveuses et les droguées.

Curly va leur fournir ce qu'il faut 

il a commencé déjà son va et vient aux toilettes , le temps de déposer tous les médicaments et de préparer la pièce pour les autres .

En deux heures de temps , il va 20 fois dans les toilettes , oh !!! j'oubliais, il a un gros problème à la vessie et à la prostate !!!!! 

Il faut que je lui prenne un rendez vous avec un "Oncologue "  ou un " Urologue "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you want to pretend he's not good at sex, go watch vids of him and any of the other 6 girls he's been with, including Gina. Gina ain't pining over him because of his intelligence ffs....

like I said before he aint bad looking has a big dick and loves eating pussy and not to mention he  has lots of coke no wonder the girls love him

• Upvote 1

Are people pretending to go along with all of this or are you guys really buying into the "drama". So much projection going on in this forum. I understand falling for it all IF 1)we'd never seen Curly be the "bf" of other GOV girls who Gina is friends with before, 2) Gina didn't live in Spain and didn't know Curly from previous stays GOV apartments or even outside of RLC, 3) Gina was not a street-smart woman who knows what's what, and 4) Curly wasn't one of Gingers picks for her bday fuckfest. 

A lot of the girls will have sexual relationships and friendships with one girl one week and then switch up and have a relationship with a different tenant girl. Usually everybody knows what's up and is cool about it and there is no drama when they fuck another girl. Why should this relationship between Gina and Curly be any different because he is a guy? These two are as serious as Mila and Oksi, they're allowed to switch it up if they want. Which is why there is no bad blood between Curly/Gina/and Ulyana because they are all just united with the same goal, to make as much money as possible, for when they leave this fuckery and go back to resuming their normal lives. Some people are so infatuated by Gina that they cannot see what is right in front of them. They just want to live in their imagination of Gina and when she shows them who she is, they're either really disappointed with her or just completely ignore it like it never happened lol.

And the thing is I actually really like Gina but I find it so funny to read all these assumptions about her based on a lot of imagination and very little fact. She and Curly hardly even bother to make it look like a real relationship. 

Edited by AntEater
Mila and Oksi (?) not Olya