Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

59 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Any way, this is not part of the sex industry. This is something different.

Jugg, I recall a time where there was an encounter with a guy who was a toolmaker and another that called himself philo. The toolmaker asked the guy philo..."You philo bedo" ?, he replied..."Do I know you" ?, the toolmaker responded..."You're gonna...right turn Clyde" ! 🦍 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

sweet dreams beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

😴😴😴 

🛌🛌🛌

🐈😘

Yes but you forgot one my feline friend.

Sweet dreams beautiful girls and Nick

Leora and Nick and Malia and sexy girl. 😺  Meeoow.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she is done with Paul then why did she even bother having him come to the Czech Rep just to get give him a suck and a fuck.   

How long ago are you taking about? It had to be prior to Mid-March, since that is around the timeframe when everything went into lockdown here in the U.S. and in Russia due to the Corona virus. When Leora FaceTimed Paul a few weeks ago he seem pretty despondent. When he casually brought up the idea of coming to visit her Leora strongly dissuaded him from the idea because of the health risks however there may have been other reasons for dismissing his potential travel plans.

• Like 1

Just now, NewYorkJoe said:

How long ago are you taking about? It had to be prior to Mid-March, since that is around the timeframe when everything went into lockdown here in the U.S. and in Russia due to the Corona virus. When Leora FaceTimed Paul a few weeks ago he seem pretty despondent. When he casually brought up the idea of coming to visit her Leora strongly dissuaded him from the idea because of the health risks however there may have been other reasons for dismissing his potential travel plans.

It was just before Malia showed up.

7 hours ago, philo said:

I can say one thing for sure...the mood in that apartment has definitely changed. Lots of long periods of silence...no music, no dancing, no conversation. I think I'm going to search out some new apartments to watch. Bye for now.

Malia no massage Leora💆

...lube jar sad 😔 

👭👩‍❤️‍👩🐰👄

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Malia no massage Leora💆

...lube jar sad 😔 

👭👩‍❤️‍👩🐰👄

Dont forget Joe Sir what week it is and how covered up Malia is that gives it away! A couple of days time and both the dreaded Aunties will have left. Positive thoughts. Keep them positive as that is what i do!

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Any way, this is not part of the sex industry. This is something different.

Are you sure Juggs mate, or is the above statement a typo?  A woman is on camera 24/7 ( in theory ) displaying herself and bringing herself off in front of potentially thousands of guys/girls who have paid money to experience the sexual pleasure of watching, and are waiting with bated breath wishing her to go further,  licking her juices from her fingers and dildoe's, giving her bloke a blow job and fingering her female friend....All for money, and you don't think she is part of the sex industry...Well she sure as shit 'aint part off a religious sect trying to recruit converts mate... You will be stating next that the Pope is really Muslim.....😹🙀

• Like 5

Good Morning 🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

(Thursday)

good day of work

🐈😘