Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

32 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So what you're saying, if I don't follow the herd, I need therapy, even though I like Leora, but at the moment I don't, and yes that feeling will change, but I'm not a robot that's programmed to always like her, and no one who I disagree with, I would never ever say they need therapy, but it seems it is what this club is all about, either you consistently aligned yourself with our way of thinking, or you will constantly be rejected

Whoooooo!! Steady on mate. Have you lost your sense of humour? I meant nothing disrespectful with my comment, If you feel offended  by it then I unreservedly apologise ..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whoooooo!! Steady on mate. Have you lost your sense of humour? I meant nothing disrespectful with my comment, If you feel offended  by it then I unreservedly apologise ..

I feel no anger towards you, or anyone else in this forum, and I'm sorry if it came out that way, but I was only expressing my feelings

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I believe they're both about chilled considering it was merely for show anyway.

It's a good thing someone points this out, it seems to me that some people take these moments, for the real thing...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think much of what occurs is dependent on how relaxed and happy they are...Positive feedback possibly gives them encouragement to venture further, whilst negative fedback invites a negative response...😸

I'm sorry Jimbo but I have to disagree.  I believe that there needs to be as much negative feedback as there is positive feedback.  In the line of work that these girls are in, they have to expect a balance of both.  Positive feedback alone will not accomplish the goals you seek!!  If there was only positive feedback I honestly think you would see less and less of anything good because the girl or girls you are giving it to is going to have the "that was easy" attitude....it doesn't take much to please these perverts.  Sorry but I have to respectfully disagree!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Jimbo but I have to disagree.  I believe that there needs to be as much negative feedback as there is positive feedback.  In the line of work that these girls are in, they have to expect a balance of both.  Positive feedback alone will not accomplish the goals you seek!!  If there was only positive feedback I honestly think you would see less and less of anything good because the girl or girls you are giving it to is going to have the "that was easy" attitude....it doesn't take much to please these perverts.  Sorry but I have to respectfully disagree!

But Harley it would be awesome if you had anything good to say about anything. You have cornered the market on negative comments, at least NewYorkJoe said good comments every now and then. Mate even if you said the the weather was good we would fall over in disbelief you said something positive. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I am not disputing your thoughts on a balanced forum at all HF, but last week there was definately a negative bias, somewhat unfairly in my opinion which possibly pissed them both off, mostly Leora though because she was wrongly made the culprit in some peoples eyes.

• Like 5